MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Perrysburg oh, headed to east of Knoxville for monday am drop, hope to be a good week, last week was middle of the road, week before was a record setter for me 7 drives totaling over 3600 mile loaded! Baby needs new shoes next week! Not too shabby for a solo st8.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Picked up last night in Jeffersonville IN last night dropped in Mooresville OH. Now at A pilot 23 miles away just west of clevelend. Can't remember the name of the town sterts with an "a".

That would be Avon or Avon Lake, by the ford plant give or take.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Shut down in Colorado. I had a state trooper slide on ice and clipped the back left corner or my trailer today. Cause a spin out and a chain reaction of accidents. Long day! Lol

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
This week took me from CBUS Ohio to NC then from NC to Dallas TX then from TX to chicago Ill. then off to detroit with a lay over then back to CBUS..Not bad for 5 days

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did I do the right thing, or should I have done a trip from PA to Laredo on my FIRST run?

Got the first run in yesterday. Coatesville, PA to Trumbull, CT. Not a lot of money, but fun nonetheless.

I'm looking at the first few weeks as sort of OJT. This is my first expediting gig and I can't go full tilt for a month or so, until I'm weaned off of my NYC run. So, short runs for now so that I can deadhead home if necessary. Would like to get my first Laredo trip in before it gets above 90, though.... :p

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Shut down in Colorado. I had a state trooper slide on ice and clipped the back left corner or my trailer today. Cause a spin out and a chain reaction of accidents. Long day! Lol

I know what you mean, I saw some snow coming down earlier. It is almost 60 now but that snow did make the road wet.

Swamp30

Active Expediter
Got the first run in yesterday. Coatesville, PA to Trumbull, CT. Not a lot of money, but fun nonetheless.

I'm looking at the first few weeks as sort of OJT. This is my first expediting gig and I can't go full tilt for a month or so, until I'm weaned off of my NYC run. So, short runs for now so that I can deadhead home if necessary. Would like to get my first Laredo trip in before it gets above 90, though.... :p

The right thing is whats best for you.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Here is what I was in Paul lol just a little bit more than a wet road in vail pass.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1362945078.232270.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1362945078.232270.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 58