MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have a lot less snow in Mississauga then we have in Milwaukee. No problems with Eskimo's. Did have a problem at the J. Was sleeping in back, all of a sudden BANG and the truck shakes. Idiot plow truck driver backed into the side of my truck. I jump out and state "you hit my truck". He had pulled away about 5 feet. He states "I didn't know you were in there". It was J employee and J company truck. Documented everything with manager and took pictures of truck, van, driver, license plate and of where I was parked. I was in a legal spot between 2 yellow parking lines. Waiting to see how J Corporate handles this!

(Update). Flying J just called me. Told me to get an estimate and they would take care of it. Hope they follow through.

Last edited:

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Grandville MI. Had 2 offers, one to Texas and one to Arizona. Didn't get either! Stop stealing my freight! LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now at the Petro in W. Memphis. Been a VERY busy week. Already surpassed what we wanted to make this week, did that yesterday, with 4 loads picked up. Kinda tired.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A very nice day in Lynchburg, VA. I doubt the fishing will be very good in this Wally World parking lot.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
never fails I come home and guess who wakes me up, I didnt really want a load! pulaski tn to hartwell ga. turn and burn back to the house for weekend ill show em