MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have a load for Monday, here to NC. SO, we now have time to run over and visit the Ducks Unlimited World Headquarters for the first time! How cool is that?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still @ home. Was rummaging through the closet and found some old clothes that I can fit into again. When I left Panther I was 276 lbs and I'm now down to 199. Sporting a 34/30 pant size and loving it!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Still @ home. Was rummaging through the closet and found some old clothes that I can fit into again. When I left Panther I was 276 lbs and I'm now down to 199. Sporting a 34/30 pant size and loving it!

Impressive! I'm sure Ms Alabama would like that. :)

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I'm sitting in Burlington co at Denny's (yuck) on 70 headed to Palmdale Cali. Just takin it slow since I don't drop til monday.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Jacksonville Fl ......69 &sunny....:cool:

ybapumav.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up last night in Jeffersonville IN last night dropped in Mooresville OH. Now at A pilot 23 miles away just west of clevelend. Can't remember the name of the town sterts with an "a".

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In service, at home, waiting for a call. Get one. Can't do it because I have to be back so I can do my dreaded NYC run. Unfortunately, I can't just drop NYC, I hafta give it a couple weeks yet.

Did I do the right thing, or should I have done a trip from PA to Laredo on my FIRST run?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver

No miles = No food = Lose weight! Dieting by attrition! J/K lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Paris, KY to Roswell, NM for Monday then pick up an oversize load on Tuesday from Fort Bliss, TX to Lexington, KY.