MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The world must be spinning off today......John Elliott ( spelling ? ) in a Kilt. .......:eek::eek::eek:

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Sitting close to Albany,ny. I will be heading for North Carolina Monday. Long weekend to get bored.

Ahh but, ya got St Paddys day to celebrate with the locals. I can think of way worse spots to be.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Ahh but, ya got St Paddys day to celebrate with the locals. I can think of way worse spots to be.

Reminds me of the parade we did in Brewster, after we got back from Bahrain, during the Gulf War. Afterwards, the locals were showering us with brews (from Brewster, no less). Very classy town. I'm sure there are some up that way, as well.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
PA to Chicago. Then home for the weekend. Good week for me. Started Monday early afternoon 2 miles from home, ended in Chicago, 70 miles from home. And made some money too!

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
I guess that's what I get for saying the Québécois sometimes say funny things.

Caught a 1500 miler hauling a tiny load into the no mans land of wayyy northern Quebec.

Though it pays quite nicely! Nap time now.

mohawk

Active Expediter
laredo ,tx to cocomo, in

the pilot in laredo has no water as of this morning so no bathroom or showers.

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I guess that's what I get for saying the Québécois sometimes say funny things.

Caught a 1500 miler hauling a tiny load into the no mans land of wayyy northern Quebec.

Though it pays quite nicely! Nap time now.

At least you don't have to deal with Montreal. Nice haul!

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
At least you don't have to deal with Montreal. Nice haul!

They had me cross at Windsor instead of run south of the Lakes, so I'm hitting 'me all; London, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City (spent a weekend there one night yrs ago), and on up the road...

Once Im up past Quebec city, it'll be new territory for me. Always love the feeling of looking around and knowing "I've never driven this road before, cool!"

Time to get back at it. Have a great weekend everyone.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made it home this morning at 5AM. Home for the Ducks Unlimited Dinner on the 23RD. Will be doing "DU" all week. Life is grand.