March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
You've done better than some bro...Wish you lick though and the same to all of our fine fleet at load one

Wish you WHAT??? Proofreading is our friend LOL.

I guess I shouldn't tell him I've ran over 2000 miles this week huh?

Wait.. wrong week.. never mind :p

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Good week last week, slow this week....we are still in March. It does seem to be picking up a bit though as I see other people running well...lol. I'll get my turn sooner or later :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Good week last week, slow this week....we are still in March. It does seem to be picking up a bit though as I see other people running well...lol. I'll get my turn sooner or later :)

That's the way I look at it... I was just talking to Jeremy a little bit ago and he said the lines have been humming. Location location location I guess :)

me

Work4free

Active Expediter
Sitting a the j in indy 1200 miles this week with a 416 mile move from rochester back to taylor on our dime! Not good!
Man I know what you mean.....ain't had a load since 2/25........maybe I should think about leaving Texas...........oh wait.....I just remembered I'm O.O.S. at home.......lol:cool: not sure I'm ready to return to winter yet.....just got done cutting the grass.......had to stop.....ran out of beer......78f here today......:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I dunno...that missing hour of sleep might have made me grumpy...or it could be the fact it's ten degrees!:rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Little does he know that when he says Walmart and Garden in the same breath I get allllllllll excited...*lol*

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Landed! Ughhhh broken wifi on the plane again. I hate the isolation! LOL