March into Spring 2020

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
If it wasn't clear, the point I was attempting to make was concerning costs of production. How much does it cost to get a barrel of oil from:

1. Saudi sand
2. Siberia
3. Texas ground
4. Gulf of Mexico
5. US shale
6. The North Atlantic

Not sure what the break even price for fracking is now. Below $40 per barrel for an extended period of time might stop fracking for awhile.

Of course the Saudi's are oil dependent but they still make money at .. idk .. $10-$20 per barrel. Any other country making money on oil at that price? This isn't the 1970s and OPEC isn't what it used to be but they still have a crap load of oil.

MBS is having a moment right now, domestically, and the little girls on Wall St are wetting their pants. Let's see where this goes ...
Yours isn't the only place I've heard of it. I wouldn't put Russia down and out, that's all.

Reactions: Grizzly

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Like myself, I would bet many of us buy caffeinated"Energy Drinks". Rockstar, a relative new comer, was just purchased by Pepsi for $3.85 Billion - Cash!!

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blew through another 70 hour work week.
I try not to focus on the fact that the pay works out to minimum wage, and not Bernie Sanders minimum wage :JC-hysterical:
So on another reset, then a load taking me home :cool:

I was mistaken before, my truck is a 2018 not 2017 as I said.
View from the office window when I was in Bay City Mi Last week.

image3.JPG

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I really don't understand why everyone is getting their panties in a wad about the coronavirus.
Trump has it under control .... :JC-hysterical:
This one was ordered for Biden to use during the rest of his campaign trail...FB_IMG_1583969115641.jpeg

sent from my Recliner..

Reactions: RoadTime

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First one to get
This one was ordered for Biden to use during the rest of his campaign trail...View attachment 19846

sent from my Recliner..

So what does this cartoon have to do with Trump or the coronavirus?
Well, absolutely nothing, lol. It's just a knee jerk reaction to snap back.
See, that's what happens when people live in a binary world. They see all things a having only two plausible outcomes.
I don't like Biden and I wouldn't vote for him.
Pom pom waving zealots of Trump can't even look at his performance critically. The idolatry blinds them. Dangerous place to be. Trump has sounded like an absolute moron when talking about coronavirus. Let's all hope he gets up to speed on it quickly ...

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First one to get

So what does this cartoon have to do with Trump or the coronavirus?
Well, absolutely nothing, lol. It's just a knee jerk reaction to snap back.
See, that's what happens when people live in a binary world. They see all things a having only two plausible outcomes.
I don't like Biden and I wouldn't vote for him.
Pom pom waving zealots of Trump can't even look at his performance critically. The idolatry blinds them. Dangerous place to be. Trump has sounded like an absolute moron when talking about coronavirus. Let's all hope he gets up to speed on it quickly ...
In case you forgot , I just love to Stir a pot .
Since 9/11 I have "not " registered to Vote nor will I till "Either Side " finally creates a Candidate worth Voting for .. and I don't see that happening anytime soon..

sent from my Recliner..

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In case you forgot , I just love to Stir a pot .
Since 9/11 I have "not " registered to Vote nor will I till "Either Side " finally creates a Candidate worth Voting for .. and I don't see that happening anytime soon..

sent from my Recliner..

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. It's your vote to do with as you wish. I wholeheartedly agree, the candidates for the highest office haven't been the best this country has to offer. I don't think the two party system works as effectively as it used to. Obstuctionist politics rules.

Not that I'm keeping score but when does your pot get stirred counterclockwise? Where are those Trump cartoons? Don't be bashful ...

9/11..? Why 9/11?

btw ... I was in Manhattan on 9/11 and I'm in Queens now; delivery tomorrow morning. I'm having some very tasty Bangladeshi/Indian food at a late night dive in Jackson Heights. I was tempted to ask them for a Corona .. lol I got chai.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. It's your vote to do with as you wish. I wholeheartedly agree, the candidates for the highest office haven't been the best this country has to offer. I don't think the two party system works as effectively as it used to. Obstuctionist politics rules.

Not that I'm keeping score but when does your pot get stirred counterclockwise? Where are those Trump cartoons? Don't be bashful ...

9/11..? Why 9/11?

btw ... I was in Manhattan on 9/11 and I'm in Queens now; delivery tomorrow morning. I'm having some very tasty Bangladeshi/Indian food at a late night dive in Jackson Heights. I was tempted to ask them for a Corona .. lol I got chai.
I was a Government Employee for 14 years before 9/11 and 2 years after until I just couldn't handle the dealing with Government management in the Postal Service and being Raped in my Thrift Savings retirement fund . Thus my Expediting Career started in July 2003 ..

sent from my Recliner..

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was a Government Employee for 14 years before 9/11 and 2 years after until I just couldn't handle the dealing with Government management in the Postal Service and being Raped in my Thrift Savings retirement fund . Thus my Expediting Career started in July 2003 ..

sent from my Recliner..

It's always those bitter postal workers ya gotta watch out for .. lol

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

sent from my Recliner..
429ff4b0cf051361bee9b61210199e18.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WHAT IS WRONG with some people?! This guy found my phone at Taco Bell literally 30 seconds after I forgot it at the register!!! I watched him put the phone in his pocket like he was really gonna keep it!! I politely walked up to him, tapped him on his shoulder and explained to him that was my phone he picked up. Then he denied having it!!!
Then here comes idiot number 2...
A bigger idiot who kept on tapping... See MoreFB_IMG_1584017413386.jpeg

sent from my Recliner..

Reactions: Grizzly and Ragman