March into Spring 2020

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the past 3-4 weeks, I've been to Los Angeles, SF, Seattle ... and now NYC.
If I'm carrying coronavirus, Typhoid Mary can't hold a candle to me .. :JC-hysterical:

Reactions: brokcanadian

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Clemson has suspended "in person" classes until March 30th.
If possible, online only for now ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And the rest of Spring Training is cancelled, while opening day is pushed back at least 2 weeks

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

They should just play these games without fans. The problem is a NBA player, from the Utah Jazz, has tested positive. So the players, NBA, MLB, etc .. gotta be protected from each other.
From what little I understand, I don't think pushing all these events back makes that much of a difference. Other than buying a little bit of time.
What happens in 2 weeks?

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And the rest of Spring Training is cancelled, while opening day is pushed back at least 2 weeks

And "yet " both Political sides have not Canceled any Debates , Rallies or Political Primaries.
See... like 4 years ago , we the United States are screwed "trying to choose the lesser of 2 evils " ..

sent from my Recliner..

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And "yet " both Political sides have not Canceled any Debates , Rallies or Political Primaries.
See... like 4 years ago , we the United States are screwed "trying to choose the lesser of 2 evils " ..

sent from my Recliner..

2:18 on this video .....

Doesn't bother Trump ..... AT ALL!

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Clemson has suspended "in person" classes until March 30th.
If possible, online only for now ....

And now "March Madness" is cancelled for both men - women. I don't know about you guyz, but from the activity I'm seeing, I think Expediting has been cancelled too

Why all the suspensions and cancellations? Its all a hoax afterall.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And now "March Madness" is cancelled for both men - women. I don't know about you guyz, but from the activity I'm seeing, I think Expediting has been cancelled too

My better half was in a meeting today where managers were discussing disruptions in the supply chain. That sounds like more expedited opportunities. Impossible to see how this is gonna play out.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been at our operating center in Gary, IN. for my reset.
Got my Friday the 13th load going home planned for in the morning :cool:
I may have a special assignment for when I come back, if not, business as usual...
Unless I .... :rolleyes:

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You know, with the coronavirus thing, we are practicing "social distancing' , but to contain the misinformation being spread, I think we need to shut down Facebook, anyone agree????

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman