March... Can the cold weather be done now please?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
And I lost 7 of my drops. All good, though. Most of the miles are there still, plus the additional drop fees. Will final in Lexington late morning I suspect.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'M Picking up a load of couches heading to Lexington, KY..They told me the load was HOT !!!!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
And where do you tour? The road, of course. You're a roadie who's touring.

Lets see some of the places I've stopped at.....

USS Texas
USS Lexington
USS Alabama
Frontier of flight, Dallas
Military Aviation Museum, Virginia Beach
Florida Keys

Just to name a few of the best for me, so yes I feel like I'm getting paid to see things I have never see before and feel lucky to do so. But if you only want to see the road......well that's your choice.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
At home, just watched Rush and I must say that is an amazing movie very well done. Hope to get a decent load out of here and spend a while on the road and catch a few baseball games as the opening is coming fast :D

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Trying out the accommodations at the new fj in vandalia exit 64
Looks more like a pilot.....
It's still clean through for now and the parking lots not smelling like urine ( for now)
Load of audio from my warehouse going to Ud arena for an event all week ! Weeee first job of the spring summer season

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Trying out the accommodations at the new fj in vandalia exit 64
Looks more like a pilot.....
It's still clean through for now and the parking lots not smelling like urine ( for now)
Load of audio from my warehouse going to Ud arena for an event all week ! Weeee first job of the spring summer season

That is a nice place to spend a night if need be.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Lets see some of the places I've stopped at.....

USS Texas
USS Lexington
USS Alabama
Frontier of flight, Dallas
Military Aviation Museum, Virginia Beach
Florida Keys

Just to name a few of the best for me, so yes I feel like I'm getting paid to see things I have never see before and feel lucky to do so. But if you only want to see the road......well that's your choice.

The road is anywhere but home... not necessarily the asphalt.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Just discovered there's a new loves at exit 51 I-75
What's the world coming too fresh pavement and no chuckholes to really wake ya up
No pee smell either too ( for now anyways this too will change)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Just discovered there's a new loves at exit 51 I-75
What's the world coming too fresh pavement and no chuckholes to really wake ya up
No pee smell either too ( for now anyways this too will change)

Yeah, I think that was some old GM property. Maybe a parking lot.