March... Can the cold weather be done now please?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I really never enjoyed the entertainment stuff I did. Stage early. Crowded docks. Wait,Wait,Wait. Now hurry !
One of last entertainment things I did was a 53' er to the Palace Theater in Chicago Loop. 0700 delivery under the El Tracks. Then wait out a No Trucks Curfew during the rush hour.
Carnival rides that used to be junk. Much better in recent years.
Clark, Janco, and Stage Call drivers that looked at us as second class citizens.
Enjoyed doing Generators to stadiums. If I got there before /after the crowds.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Stagecall now there's some serious snobs
Jancos drivers are cool though
Carnival stuff is just as dangerous as riding it I've seen it being assembled with bent nails when they can't find the proper hardware!
Electrically they are even worse if I had kids they would never ride a temp carnival ride ever, or even get within the rails protecting the public which I have seen become electric human grills!!

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stagecall now there's some serious snobs
Jancos drivers are cool though
Carnival stuff is just as dangerous as riding it I've seen it being assembled with bent nails when they can't find the proper hardware!
Electrically they are even worse if I had kids they would never ride a temp carnival ride ever, or even get within the rails protecting the public which I have seen become electric human grills!!

Is yessup/jessup still pulling tour trailers?

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The load will be a no go, sorry UK fans.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He starts pouring early on Sunday, I guess.

Not pouring, getting ready to do my PT on my knees. THEN I am cooking supper. I sir, have a life. (at least when I am home) I am only drinking freeze dried water. That is all the DR allows.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Lol!! Broker called with 27 seconds to go and asked if I wanted the t-shirts to Michigan if they won.
Looks like I'm going to KY!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Crow for dinner, huh?
crow.jpg