March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ok, so this one may be a CRE DH record. You CRE veterans may know better if you have higher paid DHs.
229 paid DH miles. And at a ridiculous high % of total miles. Something like 66% of total miles.
And pick and drop are both Metro areas. NOT like it was between Pecos and Odessa or anything like that.
Literally hundreds of other trucks closer. Hundreds!
Or maybe we just got lucky. ;);) Again.

***Ok, what's the highest paid DH you remember? I see on my notes from the last week or two we have 184, 104, 98, 187, 90, 116, & tonight's 229 for some of the higher ones lately.
Of course LONG deadheads are dangerous. It's hard to get enough dry run money with a DH that long. But, as you guys know, we ALWAYS try hard to get a fair rate on them. :D

But once my "note sheets" are gone, messages are the only DH record we have. Too arduous looking back through those.

Have a great evening, team!!

logo.jpg

Reactions: hazmat and Ftransit

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Ok, so this one may be a CRE DH record. You CRE veterans may know better if you have higher paid DHs.
229 paid DH miles. And at a ridiculous high % of total miles. Something like 66% of total miles.
And pick and drop are both Metro areas. NOT like it was between Pecos and Odessa or anything like that.
Literally hundreds of other trucks closer. Hundreds!
Or maybe we just got lucky. ;);) Again.

***Ok, what's the highest paid DH you remember? I see on my notes from the last week or two we have 184, 104, 98, 187, 90, 116, & tonight's 229 for some of the higher ones lately.
Of course LONG deadheads are dangerous. It's hard to get enough dry run money with a DH that long. But, as you guys know, we ALWAYS try hard to get a fair rate on them. :D

But once my "note sheets" are gone, messages are the only DH record we have. Too arduous looking back through those.

Have a great evening, team!!

View attachment 13361
I had one last year like this. Pick was Rhinelander I think. 3.5 hr Dh

Reactions: Murraycroexp

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I had one last year like this. Pick was Rhinelander I think. 3.5 hr Dh

Oh ya. I remember that being a big one. Were you in Minny or at home for that DH? 325 from home or 243 from Minny. Can't remember. I think I found the load in a spreadsheet on my phone. Just went to Kentwood/GR area?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
A few months ago with other carrier I had a 400 mile unpaid DH, but load paid very well and I was in Washington state at the time.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, the shamrock's are blooming, so, may I be the first to wish a happy St Patty's Day to OUR Skipper of the Irish Rover, our favorite Leprechaun, Murray the Magician.

Reactions: billg27

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
st-patricks-day1.jpg

Reactions: Turtle and Ftransit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
trip to the accountant today and then load up the van for the next tour of duty....:)
hitting the road Sunday....