March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You guys ALL make this fun!!! Who ever knew there was a town names Alomogordo?!?! I'm sure that's some kind of Hispanic insult!!
This should make it even funner. Alamogordo, which means "fat cottonwood," is the place where the Trinity Test took place. The Trinity Test was the very first detonation of an atomic bomb. Just outside of Alamogordo is the Trinity Obelisk which marks ground zero of the explosion.

Trinity3.jpg

Alamogordo is also home to the world's largest pistachio nut. It's a 30 foot tall wonder. I'm sure the radiation fallout and the size of the nut are unrelated.

World_s_Largets_Pistachio.JPG

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
This should make it even funner. Alamogordo, which means "fat cottonwood," is the place where the Trinity Test took place. The Trinity Test was the very first detonation of an atomic bomb. Just outside of Alamogordo is the Trinity Obelisk which marks ground zero of the explosion.

Trinity3.jpg

Alamogordo is also home to the world's largest pistachio nut. It's a 30 foot tall wonder. I'm sure the radiation fallout and the size of the nut are unrelated.

World_s_Largets_Pistachio.JPG

A ray of sunshine!! LOL!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We're on your 6 a day behind. Will be passing thru NM late Saturday on way to S Cali. Murray's Mauraders take on the West
personally you won't catch me anywhere near LAX airport......been there, done that....not for the faint of heart , kinda like NBC Center/Rockerfeller Center NYC , Kennedy airport aka Jamaica NY that even sounds bad too me....nor Madison Sq Gardens....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I come into service..Murrays words are usually....Trying to get you east of the Mississippi...and I am like....well crap....LOL I don't really wanna be over there...:p keep me between I 25 and I -35, I -29 I am happy..:)

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We've had a very busy week off taking care of things...
Had the Terramaxx back in the shop for more frontend work...
Hopefully we've gotten everything taken care of this time...
Janet I will be taking an extended test drive today...
Wish us luck....
Had to replace all the fog light and driving light bulbs in our piaa lights...
3 out of four bulbs burnt out at the same time, so we replaced all of them...
Dr's. appt's., prescription refills, paying bills and going into Jeff City today to stock-up on supplies so we can head back out for the next rodeo circuit....
We should be back in service Sunday evening....

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are any CRE Team Members on facebook????
Janet doesn't do EO but she does do facebook and was wondering if anyone who is on facebook could send us a pm with their name and she could send a friend request out to you....