March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Buc-ees.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Damn!! Just lost 2 bids that we were apparently WAY high on! One went for 66 CPM TOTAL rate and the other for 74 CPM total rate!!

jump.jpg

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I'm down in Ingleside TX. Looks like I'm the only truck or van in at least 50 miles! Come on Murray, there only has to be one load out of this area tomorrow and it's mine! If nothing Friday or Saturday, I'll be moving to Houston on Sunday.

Reactions: hazmat and Ftransit

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Greensboro. Hope Murray didn't drain all the "Irish" out of Dayton last night maybe I can join you in Texas this weekend. Fingers crossed for a long Monday AM somewhere. Maybe even So Cal or Seattle

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Oh ya. I remember that being a big one. Were you in Minny or at home for that DH? 325 from home or 243 from Minny. Can't remember. I think I found the load in a spreadsheet on my phone. Just went to Kentwood/GR area?
Think I was home cuz Minny is much closer to there I think. One time I dropped at MN/Canadian border area so it could have been that time.

Reactions: Murraycroexp

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
you guys can just stay away from Minni or SD/ND for a few more days and let me have my way of it around there...:p because its like 19 degrees this morning....brrrrrrr

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
You guys ALL make this fun!!! Who ever knew there was a town names Alomogordo?!?! I'm sure that's some kind of Hispanic insult!!
Now, if southeastern TN will wake up!!!