March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered safe and sound, early this morning... They were at the dock waiting for us... They were very happy that we got the parts they needed there early for them.... Happy, Happy, Happy...

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
4 Points Monument. You put your hands in UT & CO, feet in AZ & NM
348s.jpg

To paraphrase the Japanese saying about climbing Mt. Fuji, seeing Four Corners is something you must do once in your life, but you are a fool if you see it twice. :D

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
My load is so secret nobody knows about it, not even me?

Spending the rest of the weekend at a Motel 5 in Lansing so I am in a good spot for Monday. It used to be a Motel 6 but it's so hold they had to downgrade it to a 5

Reactions: hazmat

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The secret mission has been completed successfully... 1 1/2 days early, now 3 hrs. from home... Gonna get some breakfast in Oak Grove, MO and head to the house to take care of some family buiness next week...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a couple shower credits for someone.....but as long as you are running..:)

Honey do list got reduced by over half yesterday! crap a busy day!
now to build the boxes for judy's raised garden beds....and borrow my neighbours front end loader to fill them with dirt...still supposed to be nice here so should complete the boxes at least

Reactions: Murraycroexp

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I hear ya. Phone rang 4 times overnight due to brokers that can't or don't read position emails. Amazing how the calls were spaced out at about even 2 hour internals.
Oh well, such is life, I guess.