March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good morning!! (for the awake ones)
Working on first doses for each.
Coffee, Rx antibiotics, Rx cough suppressant, nasal spray, and general allergy med (Zyrtec).
Plus I have 2 more Rx drugs for nighttime. Ugh!!
I am getting tired of this sinus infection!.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning, sunny and 65* in the Indianapolis Metro Area... Hoping as well for the magical text message... Had some nice bidding opps yesterday... Janet really wanted the one from Indy back down to Laredo... ;)

Reactions: Murraycroexp

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning, sunny and 65* in the Indianapolis Metro Area... Hoping as well for the magical text message... Had some nice bidding opps yesterday... Janet really wanted the one from Indy back down to Laredo... ;)

Working in her tan? ;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
same here delivered this morning here in Grove City PA they even have a Walmart....LOL

western request is in....so this could take a little extra time I understand....wishing Team CRE all the luck they can muster...:)
Gooood!! Grass is greening up.. Raining and 32 degrees... Why is it as soon as I sat down to watch the news the remotes batteries go low?

Reactions: Ftransit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gooood!! Grass is greening up.. Raining and 32 degrees... Why is it as soon as I sat down to watch the news the remotes batteries go low?
there is a direct link on how much work you do by how often I have to change them batteries....LOL:p

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
And it seems we have customers that don't even care if we track on a 14 DH 792 LDD run.

"ILL TAKE IT IF ITS AUTOMATIC BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY, YOU GOT THIS LOAD BECAUSE I TRUST YOU AND I KNOW IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS YOU WILL LET ME KNOW.
AS LONG AS I GET THE INFO AS SOON AS DRIVER IS LOADED AND OUT IM GOOD UNTIL DEL
THANKS"

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In the meantime... Back at the hacienda I finished the laundry... You know.. Beating the clothes with rocks down by the river and tossing them on the tree branches to dry in the hurricane winds of the Dakotas... So now Ken can bring his laundry home and I'll do his while he gets the oxen and plow out to turn over the garden..(oh wait... I was dreaming I was Laura Inghalls) lol

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
In the meantime... Back at the hacienda I finished the laundry... You know.. Beating the clothes with rocks down by the river and tossing them on the tree branches to dry in the hurricane winds of the Dakotas... So now Ken can bring his laundry home and I'll do his while he gets the oxen and plow out to turn over the garden..(oh wait... I was dreaming I was Laura Inghalls) lol
See, I knew that's what living in S Dakota was like!! Is Grizzly Adams your neighbor?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And Hugh Glass really did crawl through our little town after that danged b'ar tried to eat him!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And it seems we have customers that don't even care if we track on a 14 DH 792 LDD run.

"ILL TAKE IT IF ITS AUTOMATIC BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY, YOU GOT THIS LOAD BECAUSE I TRUST YOU AND I KNOW IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS YOU WILL LET ME KNOW.
AS LONG AS I GET THE INFO AS SOON AS DRIVER IS LOADED AND OUT IM GOOD UNTIL DEL
THANKS"

Yep, that's us... Headed to Connecticut with 1,800 lbs of printed labels.... :D

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ys..
"GREAT JOB -- TY TY TY customer very pleased
Thank you,
Lori"

"TY again Ken, and team :) Great Job"

Last edited:
Reactions: hazmat