March Banter and Location

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
At my delivery gate is closed was hoping I could unload early. Not sure where I wanna go after I deliver. Thinking about heading to the yard or heading to ann arbor and hoping to get something west of Detroit hmmm. Hope everyone has a great profitable week.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At my delivery gate is closed was hoping I could unload early. Not sure where I wanna go after I deliver. Thinking about heading to the yard or heading to ann arbor and hoping to get something west of Detroit hmmm. Hope everyone has a great profitable week.

Ann arbor isn't west enough have to go at least Marshall 90 miles

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
What's the sprinter count in Taylor ? Anyone know. Need to turn in some paperwork and maybe order some shirts I don't have any load one gear and might just head there

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
morning all, putting the finishing touches on the taxes, they get done today at 10. see if we owe this year, well im sure we will pay something on the personal side. after that go pick up the truck at the shop and come home and get it cleaned up and finish the satellite install and a few other small things that need done. suppose to be 72* here today and in the 70's all week.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
At about 9:30 there was 2 cv, 1 small straight, 10 large straights, 5 tractors, 12 sprinters and we were 5. We were 18 when we had unloaded Saturday morning.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At about 9:30 there was 2 cv, 1 small straight, 10 large straights, 5 tractors, 12 sprinters and we were 5. We were 18 when we had unloaded Saturday morning.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Well clear all them out cause I'm on my way

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow....Ahh..nope its not morning, but i just got up..sick as a dog..didn't sleep good at all...iam hoping that "this to shall pass"...talked to Mike Jr...he conferred the trucks in Laredo again and while the QC still doesn't match dispatches #'s they do now show other trucks there..so who knows....we still having those "solar flares!?!?" ...

Anyhow, here's to a nice run sometime today, i am sure that will get me feeling better..well that and malanta....

Work4free

Active Expediter
Wow....Ahh..nope its not morning, but i just got up..sick as a dog..didn't sleep good at all...iam hoping that "this to shall pass"...talked to Mike Jr...he conferred the trucks in Laredo again and while the QC still doesn't match dispatches #'s they do now show other trucks there..so who knows....we still having those "solar flares!?!?" ...

Anyhow, here's to a nice run sometime today, i am sure that will get me feeling better..well that and malanta....

Hi Chefdennis....see your back on the border again. We to seem to have the same problem with the qualcom near the Border, we also had the same problem when we were at E-1. They use the same system as Load -1. Maybe its solar flares...but my guess is there some kind of hi-power survaliance radar in use on the border may be the answer.....but we are not supposed to know about that.....same reason some cells work down there and others don't. We are in Rhienlander Wi. I did a 19 for three locations all came back as unit in area 1. So we must be the only tr. for 300+ miles .....right?
Don't you just wish we had alliance total access and could see all expiditers in the area , like at diamond express.......then you would really see the big picture. like 40 expiditers in Laredo today.....who cares who the are , gonna be a really tough job getting a load out of there.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
There is a link on the LoadOne websire that shows all the alliance units in your area.

I rarely use it so I dont have the link on my phone. I thinks its on the "customer" page.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hi Chefdennis....see your back on the border again. We to seem to have the same problem with the qualcom near the Border, we also had the same problem when we were at E-1. They use the same system as Load -1. Maybe its solar flares...but my guess is there some kind of hi-power survaliance radar in use on the border may be the answer.....but we are not supposed to know about that.....same reason some cells work down there and others don't. We are in Rhienlander Wi. I did a 19 for three locations all came back as unit in area 1. So we must be the only tr. for 300+ miles .....right?
Don't you just wish we had alliance total access and could see all expiditers in the area , like at diamond express.......then you would really see the big picture. like 40 expiditers in Laredo today.....who cares who the are , gonna be a really tough job getting a load out of there.

You can get that off our web site.