March Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok..went back to bed earlier and woke up feelin better..decide to try lunch..Had a nice Chicken and Fresh Mushroom Risotto...MMMM!! Good and it stayed down!!

So, talked with the boss in an attempt to help with the QC situation..hopefully that goes good..cant say it isn't for a lack of effort on Johns and Load 1's part...Thats just another reason that I won't be changing carriers until i quit the industry..If there is an issue, John and Load 1 are doing what it takes to get it fixed asap...

So..since lunch went well, dinner should be next on the agenda!!! Now just to decide where... :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While traveling by Birmingham Alabama this afternoon I pasted newt's tour bus. primary election here tomorrow. Police flashing lights attached to the front of the tour bus got my attention haha. made the trip a little more memorable :cool:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
While traveling by Birmingham Alabama this afternoon I pasted newt's tour bus. primary election here tomorrow. Police flashing lights attached to the front of the tour bus got my attention haha. made the trip a little more memorable :cool:

Shadow saw santorum in a Walmart lot down there today. Sent me a pic of his bus.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

So did Newt wave at ya?:cool: