March Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
darn...I was getting excited for you! Hey John...send this man to Laredo at least once will ya?:)

and let his wife go with him!

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
15 sprinters. We made it up to #2

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk
Looks like it was good that I moved west out of detroit on Friday. I've already had a dry run, a load and a full day of sitting. But I didn't manage to repaint my vehicle either.

eb

guido4475

Not a Member
In Grand Rapids, away from the flock, no offense.All showered up and ready to go.

The front end alignment on Friday did wonders! Just got to get home and put the new front stabilizer bar bushings on and the shocks, and it will be perfect! So much to do to this when I get home,new mirrors,composite style headlights with zenon bulbs,(can't stand not being able to see properly at night the new LED headlights are $225.00 each, out of my budget.)belt tensioner"(Can't have a sqeaky tensioner now)the list goes on and on...parts are stacking up there.. I'm kinda not looking forward to going home...in a way..lol..

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Scott, I'm probably bringin you work lol... pickin up a Canada bound load, delivering to the yard in the morn :+)

Gotta add one more Sprinter to the count I guess.

Dale

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Looks like it was good that I moved west out of detroit on Friday. I've already had a dry run, a load and a full day of sitting. But I didn't manage to repaint my vehicle either. eb

I wish I repainted the whole thing, probably would have taken about as much time as what we put into it. Just took care of the big spots and then filled in the little tiny ones. But the rain thats pouring down now just slides right off