March 2016, where are you going ??

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's going on?

Just overly frustrated with the state of the industry. I've always said when I can make more at home, that's when I'll be looking for my exit. Sadly, it's getting to the point that I can no longer ignor the writing that's been on the wall. For the most part, I still love this business which makes any decision to leave it very difficult. But I also can't be blinded by this love.
So I'm going to take some time off, take care of the taxes and go from there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just overly frustrated with the state of the industry. I've always said when I can make more at home, that's when I'll be looking for my exit. Sadly, it's getting to the point that I can no longer ignor the writing that's been on the wall. For the most part, I still love this business which makes any decision to leave it very difficult. But I also can't be blinded by this love.
So I'm going to take some time off, take care of the taxes and go from there.
If it's any consolation it all Greg you're not alone ...many are pondering the same issue .., I know I've been irritating buddy but I do wish you all the best !! Ken a.k.a. OVM

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
6221-chubby-boy-picking-a-red-apple-from-an-apple-tree-in-an-orchard-clipart-picture-by-dennis-cox-at-wackystock.jpg

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Pick up a multi stopper tomorrow in Ennis Texas then park in Austin for some RnR. Monday morning get up and head to Victoria tx then down to McAllen tx. I believe McAllen will be the most south I've ever been and certainly the closest to Mexico I've personally been