March 2016, where are you going ??

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ant season is upon us again....especially them pesky fireants...JuJu and I have had 2 investations when together and I had one in W.Memphis last year....backed in the bushes at the Pilot and they used the bushes as a way thru the back doors.....they were everywhere by the time I noticed...every seal and thru the dashboard,,,lots of work....
we learned to spray the tires and wheel wells with ant spray when we parked....don't leave generator cord on ground..they'll track in on that...

Reactions: ntimevan

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Did a short to toledo , 22 dh 105 loaded @2.50 to spend the weekend tie dying baby chicks for her grand kids then I got here and within 10 min got a 400+ mile load to dc area for the delivery , better than sitting waiting on paper work good rate too I was I think my pep talk did some good apparently but we'll see ! One can never predict anything in expedite but I can predict screw ups!

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load 1 sprinter in my backyard...good luck to him eastbound in Toronto rush hour...you guys must be getting desperate :) headed to West Virginia

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out of curiosity should I expect any call over the weekend , or is this one of the few holidays Americans take?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out of curiosity should I expect any call over the weekend , or is this one of the few holidays Americans take?
business as usual...except UAW closed and a few others.....they don't have to pay double time and a half down here like they do in Canada...its not a stat holiday here