March 2016, where are you going ??

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pick up a multi stopper tomorrow in Ennis Texas then park in Austin for some RnR. Monday morning get up and head to Victoria tx then down to McAllen tx. I believe McAllen will be the most south I've ever been and certainly the closest to Mexico I've personally been
Can't go any further south than that other than maybe Key West fl.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not the most popular fellow in Texas at the moment cruising speed 63 miles an hour going across interstate 10
And besides that I'm not going anywhere why would I burn $20 bill out my tailpipe
Dear Mr. Confused .... You stated your driving on I-10 ... and then stating you are not going anywhere and why would you burn $ 20.... so does your sprinter run on Air ...? And Pokey Pete if you aren't carefull you could get Banned ................ from All interstates ...:p

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Mr. Confused .... You stated your driving on I-10 ... and then stating you are not going anywhere and why would you burn $ 20.... so does your sprinter run on Air ...? And Pokey Pete if you aren't carefull you could get Banned ................ from All interstates ...:p
He has that new voice to text that includes emoticons

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I have no real goal or real destination there Gumby .., so there :p

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
EMAILS ONLY PLEASE. (tire kickers)
[email protected]
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
But PLEASE do you research and inquire around.
Thanks a ton and please don't take this post as impersonal! It's not intended to be that way.

Thanks!!!!!

:JC_ThankYou:

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
LOL!! Yeah, Tony & Cindy had a funny one the other day.

POD = Los Angeles Yanez

Not sure why I thought it was funny but had to chuckle.
He actually pulled his license out to show me that was his real name too, ha ha I must have given him that yeah right look!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had 3 different "Henry Ford" PODs at Ford facilities. Different Henry Fords, of course.
those darn union people...I say sign and print here...they say its not my load it belongs to Ford....and they sign it Henry Ford.....I couldn't give a crap really your name could be Mohammod I don't care...

Reactions: RoadTime

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Did y'all here that noise? Sounds like people jumping ship! By the way this industry is sucking air!
That sucking sound is the sound of one way freight. Once again about to start a 400 mile trip to the house. About 7 loads for the month and I think all but one resulted in dead heading home..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That sucking sound is the sound of one way freight. Once again about to start a 400 mile trip to the house. About 7 loads for the month and I think all but one resulted in dead heading home..
If you can still afford to do that they must be paying you too much....LOL will work for fuel money!

Reactions: ntimevan