March 2016, where are you going ??

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
Haha. that was a good show. My parents would watch all the oldies...mary tyler moore, mash, mork and mindy. Get smart was the only one I liked.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm in Tumwater right now; I can go back to Seattle or down to Portland. Peeps are fishing but nothing in the boat yet. OTOH, it's only 1115 PST, so all is not lost yet. The big decision I need to make is how far into Cali I need to go. Lodi is 722 from here, but is it far enough?

If you are still leased on with Express Family, ask them if there have been any rail yard loads out of Hermiston Oregon lately. There are loads that come out of there going back up to NE, or even down to Roseville CA, which is 400 miles from Los Angeles. When you are in the Los Angeles area, there are rail yard loads that come out of Vernon CA, Ontario CA, and Bloomington CA. Bloomington AND Ontario are right by the TA that every expediter hangs out at and they usually go back up to Nebraska. The Roseville CA rail yard loads usually go back down to Vernon CA, or Bloomington CA. I would consult with dispatch before making a decision.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Louisville. Looks like I was late for the convention. Never saw so many sprinters at a Walmart before

TDave

Expert Expediter
Good morning everyone, here in Imlay City, MI waiting for a load since yesterday. I'm thinking Panther forgot about me :(

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing? Had 3 different dispatchers call and want to know where I was on my little trip, the macro point kept showing I was still at home.

Reactions: Slo-Ride