March 2013 locations

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
this is exactly why I stopped using this forum, getting accused of being Dispatchers pet... and now seems like we are being tracked on what loads we taking.... that's Creepy This Forum is good thing OK but when you need to attack others, that crosses the line ......

Bradh214

Active Expediter
Yea some people go to far when it comes down to hey I no what loads your on and were u at its creepy

Last edited:

Bradh214

Active Expediter
Originally Posted by OntarioVanMan
The Bolt location thread is closing in...couple more posters and they'll top the Load 1 thread...and you know the BOSS just loves being #1....LOL[/QUOTE

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome back my banned brother lol:D

Me ....Banned. .......? ....I was just speechless for 26 hours over a tragic social media event. .....Lmao......or was it Reality TV forum stimulation ........Lol.......... I guess I m still stunned by all the paparasy thats try to sell this story online. ......LMAO..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, ya,, just got Pre Planned. ....picking up 26 miles away to Dundee, Mi........picking up later today ........so back to sleep........the wheels on the bus go round and round. .......lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Me ....Banned. .......? ....I was just speechless for 26 hours over a tragic social media event. .....Lmao......or was it Reality TV forum stimulation ........Lol.......... I guess I m still stunned by all the paparasy thats try to sell this story online. ......LMAO..

Don't try to make your self look good...you were being nosey