March 2013 locations

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
By the influx of PM's I am getting I'm not the only 1 that finds this guy nosey and creepy I'm just the only big mouth guy that will admit it and say something
#Fntimvan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe it is a good time to take this to PM's. You both are making yourselves and Bolt look bad.
Thanks

Dave, I respect your opinion. ....BUT this has Nothing to do with BOLT......he has been pulling my chain on this forum for over a Month and other posters and moderators have seen this. ...I just laugh it off before.....knowingly sooner or later i would get my Payback.....it was meant in a jokling way. ......but when he started with the insults MY gloves came off....So if i did something wrong Moderaters please PM me....I m done with this subject UNTIL I m insulted personlly again.......Poking sticks are No problem as me & the Load 1 guys do it regularly........lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Dave, I respect your opinion. ....BUT this has Nothing to do with BOLT......he has been pulling my chain on this forum for over a Month and other posters and moderators have seen this. ...I just laugh it off before.....knowingly sooner or later i would get my Payback.....it was meant in a jokling way. ......but when he started with the insults MY gloves came off....So if i did something wrong Moderaters please PM me....I m done with this subject UNTIL I m insulted personlly again.......Poking sticks are No problem as me & the Load 1 guys do it regularly........lol

Don't tryto make yourself look good now where have I ever said anything about you it's all recorded on this website you are following me obviously and it is creepy please quit thank you

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Again.....take it to a PM. If you are having this discussion in a Bolt forum it would stand to reason there is "guilt by association".

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just think only 40 more pages and the Bolt forum will catch up with the Load 1 forum .......:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Last time i checked EO is a public forum .....lol...and I m allowed to converse withom I wish.....and as far as being jealous ....of whom .......Paybacks are a b itch .........Mr. i got a run to Davenport. Ia. ....and Most Bolt drivers know I have NO connections in the dispatch office unlike You.... just Remember don t let your mouth write a check that you can t cash........there that should stir things up on the Load 1 forum......Lmao

Thought you were going to ia

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
They offered me that load to Dundee. ..but I said No to .85 a loaded mile. .....

Your so full of BS. Why would they offer you that load when you're all the way up there in North Carolina and you would not unload until Monday ..I would be unloaded Sunday in the 38 miles away
. Then again you never know you are dispatchers pet...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your so full of BS. Why would they offer you that load when you're all the way up there in North Carolina and you would not unload until Monday ..I would be unloaded Sunday in the 38 miles away
. Then again you never know you are dispatchers pet...

For 1 thing ,,, what loads they offer me or you or other Bolt drivers is not my concern.....my whole laughable point was you have been bad mouthing loads I take or don t take...such as your madeup load N J to Davenport, Ia....then there was the N D load the week before. ...plus loads to Florida, Al.., MN...and Ia....you always got a comment on them....but I laugh it off.. no big deal....BUT then today I got under your skin and you went Pysco on other E O posters. .plus moderators ...Bolt office personel....and My Van.....lol....you can be mad at ME ...I don t care .....but cussing and name calling..is kind of childish.....oh an the Fowl mouth PM s you sent me have been forwarded on..... LMAO. .....:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
For 1 thing ,,, what loads they offer me or you or other Bolt drivers is not my concern.....my whole laughable point was you have been bad mouthing loads I take or don t take...such as your madeup load N J to Davenport, Ia....then there was the N D load the week before. ...plus loads to Florida, Al.., MN...and Ia....you always got a comment on them....but I laugh it off.. no big deal....BUT then today I got under your skin and you went Pysco on other E O posters. .plus moderators ...Bolt office personel....and My Van.....lol....you can be mad at ME ...I don t care .....but cussing and name calling..is kind of childish.....oh an the Fowl mouth PM s you sent me have been forwarded on..... LMAO. .....:D

Fwd all you want....QUIT WATCHING MY TRUCKS.!!!!...HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE BRAD WAS GOING... GOT SLEWS OF PM AGREEING HOW CREEPY YOU ARE
.NO what is childish is you focusing and watching my vehicles why would you care get a life.. It's actually very disturbing to know someone is watching me..
Let's see how much further you can stick your nose up load 1's rear end

Say whatever you want you were watching my trucks got tons of people that agree with me so please stop thank you

HOW DID YOU KNOW WHEN I UNLOADED..AND WHERE BRAD WAS GOING???? you won't answer that...creep

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK guys, either give the arguement a rest, or take it to PM.

Dale

Dale, ,,, please explain to me & others following this laughable discussion what I did Wrong ...Did I break some rules on here....I ve talked to 2 Moderators on the phone....neither said I was at Fault.....did I swear ..NO...did I do name calling ...NO......Did I Publically Threaten someone on this Forum and also in front of my carrier ......NO.......so what I m supposed to just let someone ATTEMPT to Bully ME. ......Sorry that ain t happening here......:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
dale, ,,, please explain to me & others following this laughable discussion what i did wrong ...did i break some rules on here....i ve talked to 2 moderators on the phone....neither said i was at fault.....did i swear ..no...did i do name calling ...no......did i publically threaten someone on this forum and also in front of my carrier ......no.......so what i m supposed to just let someone attempt to bully me. ......sorry that ain t happening here......:d
your watching my trucks!!! Have someone know things about you....they shouldnt know..you would be p o

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

How did you know I called bolt...you have my truck bugged??
Of course I called em you creep me out knowing things YOU SHOULD NOT KNOW...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You guys sound like a couple that has been married too long.
As your EO therapist, I think it is time for a break.

Last edited: