March 2013 locations

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I still want to know how you knew I broke down???? Why would you care other than being jelaous ...get a life

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Either you
A. Have a buddy @ the office.
B. Your manually typing in pro# in the website...
Either cases..sad

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What do you have to say..because your ALWAYS flapping those gums all over EO..brown nosing SOB

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What do you have to say..because your ALWAYS flapping those gums all over EO..brown nosing SOB

Last time i checked EO is a public forum .....lol...and I m allowed to converse withom I wish.....and as far as being jealous ....of whom .......Paybacks are a b itch .........Mr. i got a run to Davenport. Ia. ....and Most Bolt drivers know I have NO connections in the dispatch office unlike You.... just Remember don t let your mouth write a check that you can t cash........there that should stir things up on the Load 1 forum......Lmao

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Last time i checked EO is a public forum .....lol...and I m allowed to converse withom I wish.....and as far as being jealous ....of whom .......Paybacks are a b itch .........Mr. i got a run to Davenport. Ia. ....and Most Bolt drivers know I have NO connections in the dispatch office unlike You.... just Remember don t let your mouth write a check that you can t cash........there that should stir things up on the Load 1 forum......Lmao

OK HOW DID YOU KNOW I BROKE DOWN...U WONT ANSWER THAT...
AND NEVER TOLD ANYBODY WHEN I WAS UNLOADING JOW DID U K OW THAT
I can count on both hands with a few fingers left how many times I've been to the office in Toledo

And what am I being paid back for

Last edited by a moderator:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
My mouth is writing checks my BODY CAN CASH..
I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT GAS HOG YOU CALL A VAN...WE WILL SEE

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Okay still answer me how did you know I was broke down

How did you know what time I unloaded

How would you know/care about this information if you're not following what I'm up to it's kinda obvious

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK azzhole HOW DID YOU KNOW I BROKE DOWN...U WONT ANSWER THAT...
AND NEVER TOLD ANYBODY WHEN I WAS UNLOADING JOW DID U K OW THAT
I can count on both hands with a few fingers left how many times I've been to the office in Toledo

Lol ... I told you once allready....Drivers gossip ...The Charollete office called other Bolt drivers trying to pawn off your MN load unto them.....inturn you had your other van driver deadhead from Rochester. MN. to finish it.. In the meantime another Bolt driver was put a load south of Rochester, Mn. to Ga.. I have over 20 Bolt drivers plus Load 1 drivers that call me text me weekly so IF that bothers YOU .....too bad you got your dog to talk to.....Lmao

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT GAS HOG PIECE OF SHIZ YOU CALL A VAN...WE WILL SEE

LMAO ................on a public forum in which Bolt follows ....I guess you just proved my point ......oh and the other drivers are all having a good laugh at your exspence........lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
You unload in Menomamee, Falls.......? Seen your landlord unloaded at 3 pm yestetday in Timmonsville.......lol

How did you know Brad on loaded in Menominee falls even if you have all your buddies you talk to how did you know I unloaded at 3 p.m. and why do you care about this information

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
LMAO ................on a public forum in which Bolt follows ....I guess you just proved my point ......oh and the other drivers are all having a good laugh at your exspence........lol

let them laugh I'm not out here to impress anybody I'm out your to make money not friends
quit worrying what I'm up to or we're gonna have problems

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT GAS HOG PIECE OF SHIZ YOU CALL A VAN...WE WILL SEE

Oh yeah who s Van supposlly broke down going to MN. ...or was this another of your storys to keep from deadheading out of MN.......lol

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I believe it is a good time to take this to PM's. You both are making yourselves and Bolt look bad.
Thanks

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That may be but you need to lay off the heavy or disguised language. As mentioned, use the private messenging. That is what this type of conversation is for.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That may be but you need to lay off the heavy or disguised language. As mentioned, use the private messenging. That is what this type of conversation is for.

Yeah wait till you have this creepy guy following your every move you be upset
At least I am honest I'm going to tell you how it is