looking for new company

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnut1

Seasoned Expediter
JayJay I applaud your tenaciousness at fighting the good fight, though your resistance may indeed be futile.

It’s obvious you have observed enough of the EO postings by the regular crowd to have correctly interrupted that many newer posters, yourself included, are treated as misunderstanding or misjudging postings by the regulars. As I see it a simple apology by them would clear the air. Indeed that would be a bit of a surprise if it happened.

My opinion is that you might feel a bit of sympathy for them and their inability to see your point of view. It’s clear that many of them spend much too much time posting worthless comments for no other reason than they have too much time on their hands.

That said, possibly they (the regulars) are best observed as you would think of groups of “popular kids” to be found in any high school yard. Grouped together for their common cause with little thought or care as to how they are observed or thought of by those not in the group, they will quickly defend a group member chastised by an outsider like you.

Whether you desire to be one of the popular kids or not, I applaud your tenaciousness for defending your view.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
JayJay I applaud your tenaciousness at fighting the good fight, though your resistance may indeed be futile.

It’s obvious you have observed enough of the EO postings by the regular crowd to have correctly interrupted that many newer posters, yourself included, are treated as misunderstanding or misjudging postings by the regulars. As I see it a simple apology by them would clear the air. Indeed that would be a bit of a surprise if it happened.

My opinion is that you might feel a bit of sympathy for them and their inability to see your point of view. It’s clear that many of them spend much too much time posting worthless comments for no other reason than they have too much time on their hands.

That said, possibly they (the regulars) are best observed as you would think of groups of “popular kids” to be found in any high school yard. Grouped together for their common cause with little thought or care as to how they are observed or thought of by those not in the group, they will quickly defend a group member chastised by an outsider like you.

Whether you desire to be one of the popular kids or not, I applaud your tenaciousness for defending your view.

apology?....for what?....he was given an opinion he does not agree on?....to which his only response is he is being bullied?.....really?.....He'll be shown the door before he sees an apology...I promise you that.....
BTW.....we don't need every member that comes along....not every member is a good member.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
My mother recently passed away. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about that Turtle:( My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my dad six years ago and it took a year for me to get over that. I still think about him pretty much everyday.

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
apology?....for what?....he was given an opinion he does not agree on?....to which his only response is he is being bullied?.....really?.....He'll be shown the door before he sees an apology...I promise you that.....
BTW.....we don't need every member that comes along....not every member is a good member.
You people are odviously miserable and like to take all of that ish out on others.... smh some of you need prozac.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I can feel that ban a comin....

It's comin round the bend....

I know it's gonna happen.....

I just DON'T. KNOW. WHEN........

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I can feel that ban a comin....

It's comin round the bend....

I know it's gonna happen.....

I just DON'T. KNOW. WHEN........

*sigh*

Keepin the Golden Hammer in the toolbox...

Let's all chill a bit please....everyone quit "pickin" on the new guy, and new guy, as someone here is fond of sayin....quit tryin so hard to be offended!

:rolleyes:

Dale

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
*sigh*

Keepin the Golden Hammer in the toolbox...

Let's all chill a bit please....everyone quit "pickin" on the new guy, and new guy, as someone here is fond of sayin....quit tryin so hard to be offended!

:rolleyes:

Dale
I'm not offended, I find it disgusting that there is so much hate going on and that they have turned this post about switching companies to a bully session. They do the bullying and now they wanna ban me.... what a joke:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You people are odviously miserable and like to take all of that ish out on others.... smh some of you need prozac.

Again...show me the bullying....you pull the trigger pretty fast at insulting us....with phoney claims of bullying....I am feeling like the offended party here! you need to take that Prozac...

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
Again...show me the bullying....you pull the trigger pretty fast at insulting us....with phoney claims of bullying....I am feeling like the offended party here! you need to take that Prozac...

Hey, this has leaked over from a previous post so buzz off!

Status
Not open for further replies.