looking for new company

Status
Not open for further replies.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You're the one who is not staying on topic as you turned this into a bash jj session.

I think you would be better served if you focus your comments and efforts in a more constructive way.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok what do you have against me? This internet bullying is played out and none of you scare me.

Not a thing. I don't know you, but I would lighten up a little. You are developing a pattern of defensive posturing and it really isn't warranted. I'm not trying to belittle you, but I am providing a observation based on several threads and the responses provided. Nothing more than that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
first of all...SHOW me the bullying....All I've seen is the guys making wise cracks....and YOU over reacting......I walked into a railway yard and seen a bunch of trains....must be slow eh?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
first of all...SHOW me the bullying....All I've seen is the guys making wise cracks....and YOU over reacting......I walked into a railway yard and seen a bunch of trains....must be slow eh?

Some make an incredible effort to be offended.

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
Not a thing. I don't know you, but I would lighten up a little. You are developing a pattern of defensive posturing and it really isn't warranted. I'm not trying to belittle you, but I am providing a observation based on several threads and the responses provided. Nothing more than that.

Yeah, but you all ran my friend off and I will not allow the same to be done to me.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, Quit being Bullies and trying to Take MY LOADS. .....and Quit starring at my Van.......:p.....:D

zorry

Veteran Expediter
JayJay's first post is stay away from large companies.
Could he be some looney from another company office ? Maybe not a large company.
If not,JJ , nobody has been bashing you.
If it gets to the point the gloves come off,it'll be obvious.
If you work in an office,grow up and get back to work !

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
You people odviosly don't get enough loads as you are always on this forum bullying and bashing.....smh you all need lives.

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
The girl that you all drove to suicide will provably haunt each one of you who bullied her.... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.