Load1 June chatter

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Did I mention my phone is never off? It apparently does double post at times. LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning all..got the windows open and the birds are chirping and the pheasants are squawking and the cats all ran outside to play..What an incredibly beautiful morning! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing like a Walmart parking lot for ambience....LOL

Pilot 9.3 miles down the road....be moving there for awhile...need some massive running water....:)

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I was thinking of taking the day off and not doing a thing, but the windows need washing and I got a new flag that needs to be put up and this incredibly big weed that needs to be dug up and spiders to spray off the deck and corn and lettuce that needs to be weeded not to mention those dang birds cleaned out their feeders already..that 40 pound bag will be gone in a week!:)

guido4475

Not a Member
I was planning on taking the next week off, but I am running too good to stop..going to ride this out till the end and than go home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Up on Traverse City for the day and night. Kids are enjoying Great Wolf Lodge and my wife's sister is getting married later today. Headed back home in the morning.

Yes, the phone is on.