Load1 and the pj shower arrangement.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
l.jpg

You read my mind! That was my FAVORITE reality show! LOL!!

noneya

Active Expediter
Not all fleet owners are full of crap anymore than all sprinter owners are full of crap.

LOL! What's the difference between the fleet owners and the sprinter owners? It maybe a dumb question, but I thought all vehicle classes are considered fleet.

SENT FROM YA MAMA'S HOUSE

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is Load1 getting so big that that it tolerates crappy fleet owners ?

My opinion was a general opinion of the industry...that there are some fleet owners full of crap...again that is MY opinion. AND as YOU should know....Drivers in general are known or rumoured to be full of BS aka crap....
Xiggi is quite right...1 persons OPINION does not make it fact.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh crap says John .....they are Fighting again .........:p.......:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh crap says John .....they are Fighting again .........:p.......:D

there is no fight....an outsider (Zorry) is trying to stir the pot.... Xiggi and Wolfeman and I are all on the same team here....

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Is Load1 getting so big that that it tolerates crappy fleet owners ?

Load does not tolerate crappy anything. That's why good drivers love it there and outsiders sometimes poke at them. There are behaviors expected when you work for the best!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
An outsider trying to stir the pot
OR
Someone opening the door for people to correct a wrong opinion.
I have a higher opinion of Load1/John Elliot than some working there.
Why does everyone always jump to a negative opinion rather than think things out ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
An outsider trying to stir the pot
OR
Someone opening the door for people to correct a wrong opinion.
I have a higher opinion of Load1/John Elliot than some working there.
Why does everyone always jump to a negative opinion rather than think things out ?

my statement was "meant" to be more generic then pointed....

your statement gave a rather negative appearance...like my statement did..... IMO....

ALL carriers have warts and Load 1 is no exception...the difference being we work toward reducing or eliminating the problems that arise....not everyone will be happy with that solution....hence they move on....

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
So one person says something that's an opinion and that's your conclusion. :rolleyes:
Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Did I conclude anything ? I opened it up to further discussion because I found it to be something I would not suspect at Load 1.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did I conclude anything ? I opened it up to further discussion because I found it to be something I would not suspect at Load 1.

we have some crappy looking vans and straights as well, the same as every other carrier....they are working trucks....not everyone has a show piece truck/van...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A question about shower credits has turned into fleet owner bashing?

C'mon folks, let's hear it for that moderating crew!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Every post in this thread that doesn't go directly to the OP's topic is, you know, off topic.

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
there is no fight....an outsider (Zorry) is trying to stir the pot.... Xiggi and Wolfeman and I are all on the same team here....

Stirring the Pot should be grounds for Banning. .....:p....besides I use a sharp stick ....its more fun.....now wheres my popcorn. ....:D