Load One rolling strong in Sept!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yeah I was hoping Turtle or Dynamite would read the post and deleted it. It's all good.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a load not long after I unloaded. I just love it when I'm in a good spot and I'm the only unit. Got this one off and #1 again, but hoping something will happen. Saturday and a holiday weekend? There's only One company that I would and could count on and that Load One!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a load not long after I unloaded. I just love it when I'm in a good spot and I'm the only unit. Got this one off and #1 again, but hoping something will happen. Saturday and a holiday weekend? There's only One company that I would and could count on and that Load One!
Emptied out in Corpus Christi TX. Seems like wind damage was the biggest thing here that I saw. One of the nicer looking places I've been to in Texas. If I've been here before, I forgot

Now some 65 miles away at a J in.....

d2ddbeaeace16e652e35852119be701b.jpg

Got a call on a load going to Michigan. I guess it went for holiday gas money, as my bid was already pretty low

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got my load off this morning. After I was unloaded I thought, do I stay put and sleep at the consignee which I was approved or move south.

Well I decided to stay and catch more sleep and man I made the right decision. Several hours later the phone rang with another load with quite a bit of DH and the load paid good. Im on my way!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! At my pickup early this morning and waiting to get loaded. Last week didn't start off strong, but by the end of the week things were hopping. Looking for another Great week to this short week! Hope every enjoyed there holiday weekend!