load 1

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not gonna lie, it is more than a tad chilly out there. A lot of restaurants in our area closed due to not getting deliveries. America needs trucks!
Not mine! At 6AM this morning I drove down to Findlay from Toledo (for a load that we ended up not even getting), and in the 30 or so miles down there the wind nearly blew me off the road twice, because of the slick, icy patches on the road. Several tractor-trailers has been blown off the road. Gusty winds, icy roads, and Sprinters just don't get along and play well together. One or the other, but not both. Newp.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not mine! At 6AM this morning I drove down to Findlay from Toledo (for a load that we ended up not even getting), and in the 30 or so miles down there the wind nearly blew me off the road twice, because of the slick, icy patches on the road. Several tractor-trailers has been blown off the road. Gusty winds, icy roads, and Sprinters just don't get along and play well together. One or the other, but not both. Newp.

I had problems going the two miles to the post office and back this morning. The fact my 4 wheel drive is out did not help either.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Who runs the complaint department?

I dont know but ya better get on the horn quick..Hell freezes over next.

1513305_10151951076653043_1848953065_n.jpg
FACEBOOK PIC OF THE DAY: This is the St. Joseph Lighthouse on Lake Michigan. Today, it is encased in ice as the Midwest is hit with a "polar vortex", causing wind chills to reach -50 degrees.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
It's days like this that I don't miss....
Diesel fuel gelling.
Extension cords.
Block heaters.
Running 35+ semis & straights.
Outlet breakers popping.
And more extension cords.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...Hell freezes over next.

Too late . . . Hell froze already,

HellMI.jpg