load 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOL, Hey I almost bought an OLD K-car convert for my daughter when she turned 16!!! But yeap it is there!!!

And I think the Jag thing is popular at Load 1! I think There is an older red XJS there if the guy hasn't parked it or sold it....:D

I think someone just got that older red one out of the shop, but I haven't seen it on site as of yet.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load 1 is having a coat drive, it's posted on facebook. I wonder if they would accept "Those Shorts":eek:;)

Those shorts would be pretty cool framed and mounted in our recruiting office! I wonder how much of a donation to a charity of OVM's choice it would take to get them??????

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We could put them in the Expediters Hall of Fame. OVM Crazy shorts.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those shorts would be pretty cool framed and mounted in our recruiting office! I wonder how much of a donation to a charity of OVM's choice it would take to get them??????

Take me out to Isis...I can be bought..;)

When I find out...who is in charge of.."QC doing funny things" dept....

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Speaking of the Expediters Hall of Fame web page. Load1 and Mayfield Express LLC. is the only companies to surport the cause. I hope to get drivers thoughts on things for the web page.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I see now where the kid gets his stuff. I thought you said you lost weight....so how can you be that big on yourself?
Ovn has actually gained weight while working at Load 1. He is making an extra nickel and dime for every mile that he drives over there. That is making his pockets heavier! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.