Linda

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Broom I hate to be presumptuous as some are on here but I am going to assume that your are addressing this to me!! I am now wondering what in the world I have done to make you HATE me so much!!

I read this to Bob who is also really laughing! You have a cruel sense of humor but one I have to admire! Keep up the good work you bring up a lot of good questions on the Forums!!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't believe Broom would publicly admit he's related to someone that has Barry Manilow albums.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Really I don't but where they came from? My sister denies it, Kiss, and Fleetwood Mac, her favorite Rod Stewart, her dogs name is even Maggie Mea. Now thats out there.

Linda, where can I send these to? I need your address dear.

This is an off key funny story. A good friend/employee long ago. We teamed clean offices years ago, I usually hauled the employees.

Radio station played BARRY, so I changed the station. We all exited the truck and Roy being absent minded and radio turned up in his own truck, well theres Barry on the speakers.

Poor Roy, we all still tease him regarding that evening. Somethings need to die, but he takes it well anyway.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Ok Honey I think this address will work the fastest!!

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

I am on pins and needles anticipating this great sound sensation.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Aww come on! It's not like you're listening to Helen Reddy. Barry was popular for a reason... cause he wrote the songs. :D

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I happen to like him for a very good reason. During my college days my cousin was the head of the department that had cosmetology, interior design, etc. in it. The president of the sophomore class, who wasn't in that department or connected with it for her studies, told my cousin she'd like to go out with me. My cousin told her to ask me and she did. We went to a Manilow concert with third row tickets. At least I think it was him... I was somewhat preoccupied with being out with the drop dead good looking blond class president.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I saw him interviewed last year on 20/20 or something like that. Great story, his manager as many in that industry sent him into Bankruptcy.

He actually said it was the best thing for him, cause it forces him to continue to work. Otherwise he said things would be a diasaster for him cause work keeps him off the drugs, and booze.

Kinda gave me a different prospective on him, great attitude, and loves his fans. But he is still fun to poke a joke at right Linda.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, we were friends through school but went our separate ways after that.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.