Like coffee? Mr Coffee/Keurig

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Since there is no filter do you not get the "coffee" taste when you make tea like you would from a traditional pot?

I loved our friends Keurig. I don't drink coffee very often so at this time i would find it impractical. If i was an avid coffee drinker I would have one.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we drink way to much coffee to do the keurig. at .45 a cup that would be like 10.80 a day. we generally drink a couple a pots a day. we can by really expensive coffee for that much a day. we have a cuisinart coffee maker in the truck. a 12 cupper and it makes really good coffee. never has spilled or sloshed out. was expensive @ 80 bucks but that was like 6 years ago so we got out roi. we have drank coffee from the keurig and it is good.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Since there is no filter do you not get the "coffee" taste when you make tea like you would from a traditional pot?

I loved our friends Keurig. I don't drink coffee very often so at this time i would find it impractical. If i was an avid coffee drinker I would have one.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Our oldest daughter detests the taste of coffee and insists the taste stays in cups and travel mugs. She uses the Keurig at home to make tea and cider and says it tastes fine. That surprised me.

I agree if you drink much coffee the Keurig would not be for you, for those of us that are a one cup a day drinker it is nice.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
One advantage to the little coffeemaker is that it heats water [for washing utensils] much faster and with less draw on the inverter than the microwave.