Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
WOM. Sorry to hear of your woes. Fire,smoke, didn't check oil ?

If you have trouble with your claim, contact Bruno.
The old timers will remember he's an expert on this issue.

You said you'd take another hurricane load. If the insurance pays, you may have to fight some high mileage units for it.

Progressive insurance ?
Water in cylinders caused hydraulic back pressure between valve & piston. Piston rod blew down past cam and out thru the bottom of the engine where there wasn't supposed to be an opening. Up until then oil was good, not so much after that. Water, of course, courtesy Harvey & I-10 underpasd

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthernBill

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yes, Progressive thru CIS. A little disappointed in CIS, I called them and asked for John and the girl that answered told me he was busy and I should call Progressive. I just wanted to ask him a couple questions first. Customer service is a lost art for millennials

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Moot and VSprinter

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is not like John at all.
At least not back last year when I had a truck.

Any chance he was busy at the time and the girl thought you needed answers before he'd be available ?

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought someone asked if you checked the oil level after your swim but before it blew.
I don't remember you answering.....
It's a Moot point now.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So what are locatoons? o_O

Pretty sure you can't use that on Words! lol

a spin off of Loony Toons.....like you guys in here....LOL
I seen the fat finger mistake o instead of i after posted ... i can edit my replies ... but my phone wouldn't edit thread topic ... so the Loony Toons option works ..

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.
so the rumour goes..
eye-poke-smiley-emoticon.gif
..knowing you...:p

Reactions: ntimevan

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Finally getting the smoke from all those western fires....just looked out the south window and it looked like Bison was on fire....
The sunsets have been beautiful though. Last night the near full moon was red coming above the horizon.
And a great migration of birds and forest critters silhouetted in the horizon's moon.

Would've been tranquil, if not for the screaming.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Finally getting the smoke from all those western fires....just looked out the south window and it looked like Bison was on fire....
The sunsets have been beautiful though. Last night the near full moon was red coming above the horizon.
And a great migration of birds and forest critters silhouetted in the horizon's moon.

Would've been tranquil, if not for the screaming.
What screaming? The birds are littering my lawn cuz I water!

Reactions: ntimevan