Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No. I'd rather not say anything til after I'm hired.
I understand. One of my favorite trucking company names is Fargo Cargo, located in Fargo. Another is Chi-Cargo out of Elk Grove Village.

I'm tossing around the idea of doing either a blog or vlog, with emphasis on critiquing restaurants accessable by semi.

Go for it! Many years ago while running a nightly meet and turn line haul for Con-Way I co-authored The Spicer Big Road Truck Stop And Restaurant Review with Roger "Top Dog" Hanson. This book critiqued most major restaurants and truck stops along I-94/I-90, between St. Paul, MN and Mauston, WI. The inspiration for the title came from the Spicer 7 speed transmission which was also was impetus for rating each establishment on a 1-7 scale. Unfortunately the book was never published, mostly because it never was written. But we did get miles of entertainment talking about it on the cb.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will be making a 2nd attempt to replace my fuel line today when it arrives. Providing I don't break the plastic fitting again :rolleyes:

Got the new alternative fuel filter in place and ready to hook up. Noticed that not only does it not have the water it fuel sensor at the bottom, the drain plug is also omitted. Another thing I've never used. So won't have to transfer it to a new filter every time. And more importantly...remember to close it :D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will be making a 2nd attempt to replace my fuel line today when it arrives. Providing I don't break the plastic fitting again :rolleyes:

Got the new alternative fuel filter in place and ready to hook up. Noticed that not only does it not have the water it fuel sensor at the bottom, the drain plug is also omitted. Another thing I've never used. So won't have to transfer it to a new filter every time. And more importantly...remember to close it :D
fd712c4be164325f5449598d716c47de.gif

.... 3rd time is the charm

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Reactions: RoadTime

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang... a brisk 50 degrees and very windy morning...feels like 47....
One more shot at re building my wall....about 50% with final paint coat to go....
Then hopefully water temp in the lake has dropped enough for successful fishing tomorrow!
84ece30108fab10adfec1719b8d1b78f.gif

Line Dancing lessons in Bison shouldn't include Free Alcohol ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang... a brisk 50 degrees and very windy morning...feels like 47....
One more shot at re building my wall....about 50% with final paint coat to go....
Then hopefully water temp in the lake has dropped enough for successful fishing tomorrow!
84ece30108fab10adfec1719b8d1b78f.gif

Line Dancing lessons in Bison shouldn't include Free Alcohol ...

Thats just wrong...LOL

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well the easy part is over, now just have to get it running...

This fuel line I ordered is a exact match for my 2002 Sprinter. On my first purchase, I could not get the end to go into the transfer pump and broke the plastic fitting using to much force.

I reordered another, but ran in to the same problem. It would just not go in. This time I examined the O-ring and found it to be larger then my original. Fortunately, my original was still in good condition. I swapped out the O-ring and it fit like a glove. Hopefully, I don't need to replace this O-ring before my next vehical. Because this one will not work. Wish I would have realised this before the 1st one broke

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator