Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No, got it from europarts. $24 errr times 2 :rolleyes:

Good news- I got it running, everything looks good, ready to go back into service.
Bad news- I found another unrelated problem, not going back in service...yet :mad:
36e5082da6c70ae5a309ef9a1b7ba47a.gif

Glued to the screen ...lol

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Reactions: RoadTime

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go, Go Gadget! Got to drop in VA and they had 2 skids to go to Cleveland. Since I know the broker, I told shipper to call and let them know I was already there, Murray called and gave price to broker and our trip from Albuquerque just got longer and richer

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

And now you can finish your tour of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Great lucky load, keep it up. And I'll be back Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
South wall of the house is complete....guttering back in place...and basement windows re caulked and ready for winter....plus started on the woodpile again as a time killer....picked up about 8 skids at the electric co op...seems I keep their yard clean...LOL

supposed to rain over the weekend...might be hard to get to fishing hole...its like 2.8 miles across grazing land before the drop down to the shoreline...its a 4 wheeler climb back up that hill...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
South wall of the house is complete....guttering back in place...and basement windows re caulked and ready for winter....plus started on the woodpile again as a time killer....picked up about 8 skids at the electric co op...seems I keep their yard clean...LOL

supposed to rain over the weekend...might be hard to get to fishing hole...its like 2.8 miles across grazing land before the drop down to the shoreline...its a 4 wheeler climb back up that hill...
ac06445def08a470ee5a0bd8e5a44959.gif

Watch out for those Cows ...

Reactions: RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

ac06445def08a470ee5a0bd8e5a44959.gif

Watch out for those Cows ...

that had to hurt....LOL