Lets Remember September Locatoons & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped Dexter MO in am went to Charleston MO boom land and flying J for day was about to relocate to Hopkinsville KY and we got load From Dexter all way to Oakville ON 847 mile
Dexter is great for unload and reload from the same place ... cement dock out back..

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
What is up with SC. Second Friday with no load offers

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Quiet in Joplin, Mo as well. Came out of PA on Wednesday, delivered at Whiteman AFB yesterday morning. Brought an air conditioning filter; glad to help keep our brave Airmen and -women comfortable

Reactions: NorthernBill

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Baby steps...

A little feeling of accomplishment today. After 5 years, I just finished my first oil change on my Sprinter.
Considering this is only the 2nd oil change I've done in my life, (1st one at age 15 which I hated doing), I rather enjoyed doing it. Dad was a master mechanic, but I wanted nothing to do with it. Something later in life I would regret, by not learning all I could from him.

Other then being over cautious, the oil change was ridiculously easy to do :rolleyes:

I may take a stab at the fuel filter next ;)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow! Just WOW!

At local Menards. My jaw hit the floor.
It's Sept 15th, and they have Christmas stuff up...seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Baby steps...

A little feeling of accomplishment today. After 5 years, I just finished my first oil change on my Sprinter.
Considering this is only the 2nd oil change I've done in my life, (1st one at age 15 which I hated doing), I rather enjoyed doing it. Dad was a master mechanic, but I wanted nothing to do with it. Something later in life I would regret, by not learning all I could from him.

Other then being over cautious, the oil change was ridiculously easy to do :rolleyes:

I may take a stab at the fuel filter next ;)
Oh geez, Roadtime .. how did you ever make it this far? lol

Every 10K I change the oil, fuel filter & get the tires balanced & rotated. Do 'em all at one interval .. easy to remember + less downtime.

595,507 on mine

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited: