Lets hear everones

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
phil the lectures are a really good idea were do you find them? and steadyeddo lol your are on point with that game haha funny stuff

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
I burn a stick or two of Vietnamese alosewood insence, turn on my red domelights, and listen to red sovine songs, while sipping espresso from my demitasse .

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Depending on my mood, and the availability of local stations: I may listen to Christian contemporary music, or possibly a country station, or just shut the thing off and think for a while. Sometimes I have to shut the country music off when the thoughts it generates become overwhelming. Maybe I'll converse with God for a bit.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
phil the lectures are a really good idea were do you find them?...

The lectures are gifts from Diane. She bought sets of CDs from Barnes and Noble which were then imported onto our iPod.

iTunes has a section called iTunes U that offers a number of lectures on various topics. I have not explored those. I think a number of colleges have their own podcasts that they offer for free. I have not looked into those either as the CDs Diane gave me have plenty enough content to keep me busy for a while.

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Before ya take off put a Roast on with onions and put my Eric Church CD in and while music plays I am smelling our roast cooking and wow it makes my next few hours go by fast and life is good!!

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Hmm thats pretty cool ill have too look into it what are the name of the ones you have

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
I spend most of my driving hours trying not to get hit by all the four wheeler people not paying attention to their driving

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crank up Radar Love or any other great rock sound (still living in the past) or sometimes is Andrea Bocelli singing Italian opera. It's hard to beat "Coast to Coast" to let your mind wander or the wonders of another world or worlds as the little grey men beam me up and experiment on my rotund body while staring at me with those big black eyes. If you look at their eyes really closely you can see the mysteries of the ages slowly parade right in front of you and you will finally understand what it all means and why you are here. (it's to keep the portal open and move the freight cross the landscape of this big blue marble, eat crappy fast food, and sleep in a small white van while downloading music from bands that stopped playing 40 years ago)
Anyway, getting way to deep. Wow! That white line fever has fried what was left of my brain.

"running down the road my hands wet on the wheel,"

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, and my wife wants to make sure everyone understands that she has no idea what I am talking about and she still has all of her gray matter intact. Although, after 37 years, I would think that some of my oddities have taken their toll on her. On my planet, she still rocks my world!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My youngest finally replaced the Led Zep IV CD he lost many years ago, and threw in Physical Graffiti to cover punitive damages. I can't wait for my next all nighter.

"Just want a piece of your custard pie". Oh yeah...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I spend most of my driving hours trying not to get hit by all the four wheeler people not paying attention to their driving

Spend my night listening to AC/DC and Van Halen...

and trying to avoid them crazy cowboy tractor drivers more of them idiots out there at 3am then 4 wheelers...they think they own the road!!...:mad:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
My youngest finally replaced the Led Zep IV CD he lost many years ago, and threw in Physical Graffiti to cover punitive damages. I can't wait for my next all nighter.

"Just want a piece of your custard pie". Oh yeah...

I scored big for Christmas. Got The Song Remains the Same and some Trans Siberian Orchestra. Now I just need to get by the store for soe Five Finger Death Punch and *****in' by The Donna's, and then I'll be ready for my next all-nighter.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I scored big for Christmas. Got The Song Remains the Same and some Trans Siberian Orchestra. Now I just need to get by the store for soe Five Finger Death Punch and *****in' by The Donna's, and then I'll be ready for my next all-nighter.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

Make a club group on here rock n rollin witha side of freight :) since all my expo brothers listen to what good music is all about :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIClkju

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I listen to talk radio most days or Bluesville on Sat Radio, also enjoy Willies Roadhouse, I also Chat with relatives, etc and plot sights and places I might want to visit, or stop over at when I can, Im a paid tourist always have been, Sightseeing is always fun, after I drop I usally take a ride and visit the city if there is time Video cam in hand.., even just the Visitors Centers to gather info, Hell I love to drive really and getting paid to do it is just the Kicks....

Like most of you Ive probably been in most cities and states many times and Im always looking for the History, Historic places etc...Civil War States are always fun, But out West and down South the Space Programs sites are always neat to visit or be near, I grew up near St Louis and Mcdonnel Douglas had lost of Space stuff, getting to the Cape or Houston or Huntsville etc is always interesting....even had a delivery near AREA 51 one time.....shhh I can tell ya Id have to kill ya !!!

Went to the Airforces Boneyard site and spent a day in awe of the Billions of dollars in Mothballs there...Love my Job.....:cool:

UncleTed

Not a Member
Sadly, I'm just your basic parking lot zombie. I boast and brag to my friends about how exciting this job is and all the fun I have out here. I'm such a pathetic liar.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I listen to talk radio most days or Bluesville on Sat Radio, also enjoy Willies Roadhouse, I also Chat with relatives, etc and plot sights and places I might want to visit, or stop over at when I can, Im a paid tourist always have been, Sightseeing is always fun, after I drop I usally take a ride and visit the city if there is time Video cam in hand.., even just the Visitors Centers to gather info, Hell I love to drive really and getting paid to do it is just the Kicks....

Like most of you Ive probably been in most cities and states many times and Im always looking for the History, Historic places etc...Civil War States are always fun, But out West and down South the Space Programs sites are always neat to visit or be near, I grew up near St Louis and Mcdonnel Douglas had lost of Space stuff, getting to the Cape or Houston or Huntsville etc is always interesting....even had a delivery near AREA 51 one time.....shhh I can tell ya Id have to kill ya !!!

Went to the Airforces Boneyard site and spent a day in awe of the Billions of dollars in Mothballs there...Love my Job.....:cool:
Thats awesomee

Sent from my DROID BIONIC