Lets hear everones

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Lisa they have a trivia app on DROID and notanewb lol yea you have a point lol which one do you have

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While driving? I like to text, drink coffee, check the game on the tv, play some game on the computer, drive 55MPH in the left lane while yappin on the phone, then speed up to 70 & put on makeup, etc.

reading-newspaper-and-applying-make-up-while-driving-distractions-while-driving.jpg

greg334

Veteran Expediter
When you thought American idle was already part of American's outhouse pit, they select one of the premiere idiots to be a judge?

Seriously?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
When you thought American idle was already part of American's outhouse pit, they select one of the premiere idiots to be a judge?

Seriously?

Why is he a "premier" idiot....why was it a bad idea to hire him for the show?? He will bring a whole.new audince in...like me...I never have watched AGT...but I will !!

Sent from my Droid

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"How much was the leakage from the drain in the night and who are those dudes in the backseat of ...."

One of my favorites. :D

I am gross and perverted
Im obsessed n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed
I am the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think Im delicious
With the stuff that I say
I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin out
From your tv set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't got for help...no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks..
Don't touch that dial

Well, I am the slime from your video
Oozin along on your livinroom floor

I am the slime from your video
Cant stop the slime, people, lookit me go
[ Lyrics from: Lyrics, Song Lyrics – LyricsFreak.com

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Why is he a "premier" idiot....why was it a bad idea to hire him for the show?? What qualifications does Howie Mandell have to be judging.( I love Howie by the way) ...Sharon ..Pierce...Steven Tyler....Paula Abdul..what makes them special..... He will bring a whole.new audince in...like me...I never have watched AGT...but I will now!!

Sent from my Droid

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Why is he a "premier" idiot....why was it a bad idea to hire him for the show?? He will bring a whole.new audince in...like me...I never have watched AGT...but I will !!

Because he has zero value as a human and has even less in the entertainment world.

Knew the a**hole when he worked in Detroit. He would have never made it without stealing ideas and crapping on people. Never had an original thought of his own.

American Idle is a rigged show anyways.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Because he has zero value as a human and has even less in the entertainment world.

Knew the a**hole when he worked in Detroit. He would have never made it without stealing ideas and crapping on people.0 Never had an original thought of his own.

More human value than YOU!!!!!!!!

WHERE is your #1 radio show .. Your #1 movie...your 2 #1 best selling books..your tv show?? ..well no origanial ideas ..he doing pretty good I would say..

Sent from my Droid

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
asj as Howard winds down I'm listening to other shows like O&A and Ron & Fez (both on XM). Pretty good.

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Wow post started good....was really looking forward to hearing what people do to pass time while the wheels are rolling...

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
i think about which pointless disagrement i will run in to on here lol ... honistly i never expected it to be stern but ok lol works for a laugh

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Favorite activity to help them pass the time while the wheels are turning.

When a long drive lies ahead, a travel mug of green tea is prepared. I will often drive for hours with no radio or music on, enjoying the quiet time. Driving is fulfilling in itself.

Otherwise, live radio is used to catch the news. Our iPod is hard wired into the truck's sound system. I will use it to listen to Bloomberg podcasts (business, investing, the economy), college lectures on topics of interest (current series is the history of western culture), and music on preplanned playlists. I have tried audio books but find that I would rather read a book than listen to one.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While driving up north I count how many times I'm waved at with 1 finger, while driving down south, I count how many times I'm waved at with all 5 fingers.