Lets hear everones

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Favorite activity to help them pass the time while the wheels are turning.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I personally enjoy throwing a fat pinch of grizzly wintergreen in,also listening to my pandora radio and a talk show on xm.

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
While driving? I like to text, drink coffee, check the game on the tv, play some game on the computer, drive 55MPH in the left lane while yappin on the phone, then speed up to 70 & put on makeup, etc.

Oh wait, I'm gettin confused w/ what we see others do.

One thing I am starting to do is tap my horn at some of those people & make a motion to keep their eyes on the road. Sorta like moving my hand from my eyes to the road. I don't want it to come off like I'm maniacal out there laying on the horn. Just a light tap w/ a smile & then a thumbs up.

Some of the people seem to have the attitude of "ooops, shouldn't be doing this, sorry bout that" & others are more aggressive w/ a get lost type attitude.

Other than that I basically listen to the radio. I might crank the tunes- as much as my limited stereo can crank em- if I'm not in much traffic. In heavier traffic I tend to listen to Christmas music or light stuff.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I prefer the quiet and just the sound of the truck and the road and the scenery.
I am almost deaf in one ear and I find listening to the radio hard to do unless it is cranked up really loud. For some reason that seems to disturb my wife's sleep.:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I prefer the quiet and just the sound of the truck and the road and the scenery.
I am almost deaf in one ear and I find listening to the radio hard to do unless it is cranked up really loud. For some reason that seems to disturb my wife's sleep.:rolleyes:

We both wear earplugs when sleeping. It solves the problem of road and radio noise.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Yes changing the music with certain driving scenarios is a must lol i sometimes find myself in the wrong pace of mind in a certain type of traffic haha and yes i always get a hour. Or 2 of the engine and tires radio is rlaxing

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I see alot of fellow expys with cb. I think im going to invest in one 2mar? Any suggestions?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The new judge for Americas got Talent....HOWARD STERN _!!

Sent from my Droid

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The new judge for Americas got Talent....HOWARD STERN _!!

Sent from my Droid

I heard it was American Idol. But I hope you're right. He can ruin that show, and I won't care.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I heard it was American Idol. But I hope you're right. He can ruin that show, and I won't care.

--

Why or how could he ruin it?? Hmmmm..

He's the new judge for AGT...he will be the best judge...and watch ...that show will be #1....why...howard is the king of all media!! ...if you don't like him..don't watch...it is a free country!!

Sent from my Droid

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Why or how could he ruin it?? Hmmmm..

Because he's an *** and a moron. At least Piers was reasonable and intelligent. Take away reason and intelligence and replace it with immature, moronic content and what's bound to happen? Next time you have dinner, scrape the veggies off your plate and replace it with raw sewage. Did your meal just improve or get worse?

He's the new judge for AGT...he will be the best judge...and watch ...that show will be #1....why...howard is the king of all media!! ...if you don't like him..don't watch...it is a free country!! [/QUOTE]

You can bet on that.

--

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Because he's an *** and a moron. At least Piers was reasonable and intelligent. Take away reason and intelligence and replace it with immature, moronic content and what's bound to happen? Next time you have dinner, scrape the veggies off your plate and replace it with raw sewage. Did your meal just improve or get worse?

He's the new judge for AGT...he will be the best judge...and watch ...that show will be #1....why...howard is the king of all media!! ...if you don't like him..don't watch...it is a free country!!

You can bet on that.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.[/QUOT

Wow that is how LITTLE you know of him....

I just love seeing people get worked up over Howard..lol...DO PEOPLE FORGET WHAT HOWIE MANDELL DOES FOR A LIVING????? his stand up routine is VERY adult oriented..Sharon osborne is no saint ..Steven Tyler ...heroin addict....
GOD. Only knows what piers Morgan is up.to....and YOU WANT TO JUDGE HOWARD..PLEASE..get off your soap box.... There moving the show to NYC for stern...what does that tell you?? And $$20 million to boot...worth EVERY PENNY!!! U will see...

Sent from my Droid

Last edited:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Playing trivia with Jeffman. Usually involving lyrics from obscure Zappa, Pink Floyd, early Cooper or early Aerosmith songs. Movie trivia, tv trivia, U.S. History, stories of our childhood.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

cranis

Expert Expediter
Driver
I ask my'friend, family member or employer' a question and answer as they would in different senarios .
Of course it is not really a 2 sided conversation.. LOL

Monty

Expert Expediter
If you're gonna invest in a CB .. why not get the Cobra with built in bluetooth, then they wont know if yer talking on the cb, or the cell phone! :p