Large explosion at Boston Marathon...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
just reported NO bomb...just a fire unconnected to explosions...

Things are going to be confused for a long time. We can only hope that the spouting heads can control themselves until we really know something.

I do know one thing, I am sick and tired of cowards. There is no more a cowardly act that attacking "soft targets". I don't give a flip what the "cause" is that this was done to further. Be it either foreign or home grown idiot or idiots.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Apparently our sky traffic controllers did not do a good job today.
while traveling on the N.J.T.P today i was stunned to see a large airliner{Continental} aboard landing in final approach to the Newark runway. it way a very close call.
only now when i stopped did i learned that an 'no fly zone' was enacted over new-england, which makes for the hectic landing in Newark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Is it a coincidence that DHS and the Boston Bomb squad were conducting explosive bomb drills this morning? If this isnt a drill gone bad...then its something alot more sinister...imo

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would seem that these bombs were designed to cause maximum damage. To maim and kill as many as possible. These are very evil, disgusting, worthless semi-humans.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
This stuff is getting VERY old.
It gets old pretty quick ... when one is the target ...

We are not safe any where.
Actually, we're fairly safe most everywhere in the US, generally speaking ...

By adopting the viewpoint that you do immediately above, you very likely provide the perps precisely the type of victory they desire ...

It is sickening. Only cowards, no matter what their political bend, attack unarmed people.
Yeah, well ... just remember that the next time you (don't) hear of some poor sod in Southeast Asia ... perhaps a father ... or a mother ... or someone's child ... that dies or gets a limb taken off ... by some of the unexploded ordnance (UXO) we left over there ...

The estimate is that there may be as many as 80 million cluster munitions/bomblets (out of at least 270 million total that were dropped in Laos alone) that failed to detonate ... less than 1% of those have been cleared, so the rest still remain unexploded in the environment ...

Over 50,000 people have been maimed or killed in Laos since 1964 due to UXO we left over there ...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It gets old pretty quick ... when one is the target ...

Actually, we're fairly safe most everywhere in the US, generally speaking ...

By adopting the viewpoint that you do immediately above, you very likely provide the perps precisely the type of victory they desire ...

Yeah, well ... just remember that the next time you (don't) hear of some poor sod in Southeast Asia ... perhaps a father ... or a mother ... or someone's child ... that dies or gets a limb taken off ... by some of the unexploded ordnance (UXO) we left over there ...

The estimate is that there may be as many as 80 million cluster munitions/bomblets (out of at least 270 million total that were dropped in Laos alone) that failed to detonate ... less than 1% of those have been cleared, so the rest still remain unexploded in the environment ...

Over 50,000 people have been maimed or killed in Laos since 1964 due to UXO we left over there ...

Get off it!! ONE, this is not the soap box. TWO, no need to aim your crap at me. And three the dust has yet to settle.

I won't say the rest. You are not worth the effort.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Now, now gentleman, the government is here now, all will be OK, they will solve this in a few days because Obama and Congress will have all the facts....as usual and it will take a few more days to blame someone,as usual.

wow, Homeland Security is there now,,,do u feel safer........snort

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Get off it!! ONE, this is not the soap box. TWO, no need to aim your crap at me. And three the dust has yet to settle.

When one posts in a public forum, one has to be prepares for responses to what one posts. It would appear that you're trying to make an issue out of something that doesn't even exist.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When one posts in a public forum, one has to be prepares for responses to what one posts. It would appear that you're trying to make an issue out of something that doesn't even exist.

I know which way the river flows. I expect nothing more. I said my piece.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it a coincidence that DHS and the Boston Bomb squad were conducting explosive bomb drills this morning? If this isnt a drill gone bad...then its something alot more sinister...imo

Really, thats where your going?

happy

Active Expediter

Like a false flag so we can invade Iran?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Get off it!!
Not to put too fine a point on it, but apparently you are under some sort of delusion that you are still a moderator here ...

Near as I can tell that no longer seems to be the case ... so whatever you have to say holds very little - if any - command value in regards to me ...

ONE, this is not the soap box.
... so what ?

Are you trying to tell me that I can't (or shouldn't) point out historical facts and present situations ... simply because they might have some political ramifications ?

Right after you have repeatedly made political statements in this thread yourself ?

Seriously ?

TWO, no need to aim your crap at me.
As was pointed out earlier: If you don't want your opinions commented on, then don't share them publicly ...

If you do wish to comment publicly, then please put on your big boy panties and quit whining and throwing the infantile temper tantrums when someone comments on your posts ...

And three the dust has yet to settle.
Well, that certainly hasn't kept you from totally running off at the yap and thumping your chest ...

The relative amount of cognitive dissonance present is readily apparent ... by virtue of the intensity of your reaction to my original words ...

Last edited:

gunnerwife

Rookie Expediter
It is extremely sad that we have had another attack on this country and yet people can still find it in themselves to attack each other here. Shame on you.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
It is extremely sad that we have had another attack on this country and yet people can still find it in themselves to attack each other here. Shame on you.

It sometimes goes that way, but in the end, we are all on the same side,the American side that is, but we do have moments of frustration in here.....freedom of speech can get sticky, can't it? imho..

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Like a false flag so we can invade Iran?

Or maybe a false flag on a home grown type Tea Party/ Christian extremist(Protesting Taxes),...so we can invade the USA. Its hard to tell right now..

Last edited: