Ladies in skimpy outfits

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
There now. I was always partial to the ladies on HeeHaw. They just seemed so clean and wholesome. Anyone remember Nurse Goodbody? ( please stay on topic).

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
would taking about her on petticoat junction be on topic? she wore Elly Mays' shorts there lots of time.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
would taking about her on petticoat junction be on topic? she wore Elly Mays' shorts there lots of time.[/QUOTE

Are you referring to the infamous Daisy Dukes as modeled by Catherine Bach in The Dukes of Hazzard? Ms. Bach played a pivotal role in my teenage awakening.

guido4475

Not a Member
In the music industry I would have to say Shania Twain is the hottie of all time.In the tv industry I would have to say that I always had a thing for aunt bea and weezie from the jeffersons........lol...!!!!!

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
There now. I was always partial to the ladies on HeeHaw. They just seemed so clean and wholesome. Anyone remember Nurse Goodbody? ( please stay on topic).

I can't remember her real name but I'm pretty sure she was dating Elvis just before he "allegedly" died...

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I can't remember her real name but I'm pretty sure she was dating Elvis just before he "allegedly" died...

Gunilla Hutton, miss Goodbody was having fun with Nat King Cole and she also played Billie Jo on Juction. Donna Douglas (Elly may) messed around with Elvis, during the filming of Frankie and Johnny she became his girl and was under the impression that she would marry Elvis.

Hooterville is supposed to be in Illinois, there was a Greenacres episode that actually showed a map of Illinois and pointing where it was. The Clampetts came from the Ozarks, but for some time CBS had them coming from Tennessee but that didn't work out for some reason.

Another bit of useless trivia - the largest audience in television history until the 1967 was the Beverly Hillbillies thanksgiven special which I think aired in November 23, 1966 and incluided the entire cast of all three shows. This was bumped in the record books by the last episode of the Fugitive where Richard Kimbal found the one arm man - August 29, 1967.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
The little mermaid was kind of cute oh wait she's animated and probably a minor.Never mind.I'm not right LOL

mirangerman

Expert Expediter
The little mermaid was kind of cute oh wait she's animated and probably a minor.Never mind.I'm not right LOL

Introducing the voice of - "The Little Mermaid" ...... Jodi Benson, age 47

JodiLilMermadBenson.jpg

Well, ya lucked out of one, anyways teamjdw!
lol

-charles

guido4475

Not a Member
Aunt Bee and Weezie ... ?

Trust me, you do ..... oh yeah ....
So I guess admitting that Wilma and Betty from the Flintstones wearing those short little skirts creating some major liftoff for me would'nt help matters much, either.