Ladies and Gentleman...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For all out there who helped me to get to where I am today Id like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart...The reason for this post is because I am now finally officially an Owner Operator of a 2007 Dodge Sprinter that is now leased on with Load One...After almost 5 years of being in the business this is the happiest moment in my Expediting Career...Thanks again and may God Bless Y'all out there on the road, be safe!!! Love Y'all See Ya on the Road...Now Load One Sprinter Van #265...;)

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
For all out there who helped me to get to where I am today Id like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart...The reason for this post is because I am now finally officially an Owner Operator of a 2007 Dodge Sprinter that is now leased on with Load One...After almost 5 years of being in the business this is the happiest moment in my Expediting Career...Thanks again and may God Bless Y'all out there on the road, be safe!!! Love Y'all See Ya on the Road...Now Load One Sprinter Van #265...;)

Congratulations Todd!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As per tradition, the new O/O will buy breakfast at Isis upon next meeting.
Sec. 321 Subsection 4a of expediter handbook.

guido4475

Not a Member
Congratulations, Todd! Things work out for a reason we may not understand at the time.Look at the end result of you're trials and tribulations.When it is all said and done, it is worth the wait after all.So happy for you.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats Tj!! To paraphase Guido, everything happens for a reason...your time is here...I have no doubt you will make the best of it....:)

Last edited:

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
Congratulations Todd and may the force be with you in your travels. You are leased on with the best carrier around and I know you will grow right along with them.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Congrats Todd! I know that this has long been a goal of yours. Be smart with your money and learn from a lot of the other guys everything you can. Your spirit and determination should bring you much success!