Know your roads...

moose

Veteran Expediter
Please be polite and answer only one question per post !

1 - I-97 will take you from... to

2 - where is the only toll bridge in I.A ?

3 - where is the highest point on any interstate ?

4 - the longest interstate will take you from ...to
4a - is it longer then the trans-Canadian ?

5 - where can you drive the most on an interstate without an exit ramp ?
5a - how many miles ?

6 - what is the only state without an north to south interstate ?

7 - what color is the snow ?
7a - what dose cows drink ?

8 - if you have an Haz-mat explossive1 load going to St. John's ,Newfoundland , can you drive it there ?

9 - the exit ramp on mil-marker 880 will take you to ...

10 - what state do not have rests areas along its interstates ?

11 - what city have the most nuclear reactors within its area ?

Moose.:D

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
8- No. You can't drive there period, you take the ferry. (good fake out with the Haz Mat part!)

nobb4u

Expert Expediter
#4-4A:

I 90 will take you from Boston, MA to Seattle WA. Just about 3100 miles.

Last edited:

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
2. Was a toll bridge at St francisville Mo that crossed into IA on IA-27. No longer a toll.

3. The highest point on any interstate highway is the apex of the roads' camber in the center of the road.

5. Mass Tpke?

10. Hawaii

6 Alaska has no Interstate roads, north/south or east/west

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
#8 Good question. Piper1 nailed it re: taking the ferry, but can you take class 1 on a ferry? It might depend on the sub-class and another question is will the ferry operator even permit explosived on his ferry. My copilot allowed me to route using the ferry with explosive cargo but that don't mean I trust it. It also didn't have an option for a sub class, 1.1 1.2 1.3 ect.

moose

Veteran Expediter
#8 Good question. Piper1 nailed it re: taking the ferry, but can you take class 1 on a ferry? It might depend on the sub-class and another question is will the ferry operator even permit explosived on his ferry. My copilot allowed me to route using the ferry with explosive cargo but that don't mean I trust it. It also didn't have an option for a sub class, 1.1 1.2 1.3 ect.

1.1. by definition is the primer used at explosive , it cannot be hazardous do to compaction or high temp.
it is hazard when exposed to an opened flame , as its produced hazardous gases .
probably farting on the ferry open deck can do more damaged then 1.1...
the rezone it is placard ,is to prevent it from being ship at the same cargo with the detonator 1.3
no way you will be allowed 1.3 on a commercial ferry .

Moose.