just thinking who made the first post on the forum
how far eo has come, and made our group what it is to day
l McCord thanks for all you have done for us keep of great job
and all the others who have supported his dream

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks geo.

Actually, I don't recall who made that first post. I guess we can dig back in to the threads. :smilie:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That may be tough to do. The oldest post in the General Forum is Jan 7, 2000 (but there might not have even been a separate, distinct "General Expediter Forum" prior to that), and there are lot of them for that date, mostly by people listed as "Guest" who are not guests at all. One of those "Guests" is Lawrence. Another Jan 7, 2000 post asks what happened to a lot of the old posters from the old site. And plenty other of the same Jan 7 threads and posts appear to be continuations of previous discussion, as well as discussions regarding the forum changes and site designs. Obviously there was a functioning forum here before some kind of reset was done on Jan 7, 2000. Everything prior to that is either lost, or not available to standard queries and navigation.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Turtle

You are correct - our first forum was based on a Windows platform and we quickly realized that was not a good idea. After a few months we jumped ship and didn't import the old threads. :eek:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It took a while to find. But apparently things have not changed much

7845c8705b4e82b74673f8a124f0f552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums