June Locations .....

Kristi

Active Expediter
Picking up somewhere in FL heading to Dallas. Good way to start a week. Gotta stop somewhere in between a move our plate to the front of the truck and fix the light of the mirror.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
Picking up somewhere in FL heading to Dallas. Good way to start a week. Gotta stop somewhere in between a move our plate to the front of the truck and fix the light of the mirror.

Largo FL is where the pu is...something like 1139 mile run. Great way to start the week

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
still in toledo. Think il'l go to the Harley shop

I saw this and chuckle because every time I would be waiting on a load and decide to go look at motorcycles I would walk through the door of the shop and my phone would ring with a load.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[Q
UOTE=ScottInBama;540795]Emporia, Virginia at Sadler Plaza[/QUOTE]Know it well. watch the coppers they run hwy 58 heavy

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still at home. Waiting on truck to come back from having the liftgate installed. Someone called in sick today so it's not ready as promised.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Wombat sighting in Medina. He's at Bruno's now. we are loading in Memphis to Fresno and home on Saturday. Finally. Since 12/27.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

joemanix

Active Expediter
Vegas baby...Brought out a spool of wire from Chicago to hook up a solar power farm to the Vegas power grid!!
They even gave me a tour...
Wish me luck getting something out of here...

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Back home after my little jaunt up to Maine to pick up my Sprinter. I flew up there and hauled a couple loads on the way back home. Now I'm back to driving my desk.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Picked up Grand Rapids area at 2am, mad dash into Canada yo drop at GM at Indersoll On. Just got back across the border and parked at Monroe TA. After some sleep got to get the truck serviced and an inspection while there at it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Kristi

Active Expediter
Unloaded in Dallas. Have a few hrs to kill then picking up in Dallas headed to El Paseo.

RonJonCMC

Seasoned Expediter
Fayetteville, NC. Hope Mills actually. Hoping for a run outta here. Tired of the Wally world view. Wish there was a FJ or Pilot closer to the area.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Shuffled off to.buffalo again. Sitting in Jim's truck stop all u can eat spag and balls yum just needs crushed reds added free Internet I'm set for a nap!

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
dropped in atlanta mon. morn. got short load to knoxville this morn. now heading back to marietta,ga. this afternoon for all nite run to langley,va.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Left home yesterday. Picked up a load in Louisville, delivered this morning in Pittsburgh, PA. THEN, had breakfast with my son who lives there.

Now at the TA in Jeffersonville, OH. We walked across to the outlet mall, (yuck) and, lo and behold, ran into our good friend LEO! We had dinner with him.

Pick up tomorrow near Cinci heading for NJ.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the house in McKinney Tx. Just got done with the LEAM 120 day inspection also had my brother change my pads and rotors on the van.

Other then that can't wait till next month for a week in Florida with 2 nieces and two of their friends. Plus Landstars all star weekend for million milers and road stars.