June Locations .....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
On the side of a road in Syracuse, NY waiting for someone to come unlock a gate which will take about 45 minutes. The rate confirmation said to leave the trailer so that it doesn't block the entrance, I can't even get in.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Went back to Fleetwood, PA and grabbed another load, made it back to Greenfield, PA rest area for my 10hr break.

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Williamstown, NY and now in Boonville, NY.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Wild, wonderful West Virginia, headed home for a week or so. Been out since April, and got some things to take care of. Then back out till who knows when :)

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Parked truck for weekend. Rented car and headed to maine. Acadia national park was great. Now drive to get truck and be ready for pickup in morning. uploadfromtaptalk1338752256962.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Medina Ohio since Monday hopefully out tomorrow Westbound

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

Kristi

Active Expediter
Finishing up the weekend in FL. Hoping for a load outta here tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blacksburg, SC. Nice to meet and have a long chat with Jammer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Monty

Expert Expediter
Well, this bites!

In Ft Wayne after deadheading up here to find out the 104" load for my Sprinter was 120" ..... "truck ordered, not used"

BillyG

Active Expediter
Sittin' at the house in Warrior, AL (I-65, exit 287, Hayden/Corner exit, wave as you go by but watch the county mounties, they think they're big shots), trying to get the owner of the truck I'm going to work for to get off his butt and get me to orientation. Coming on board with Tri State as soon as I can. I so wanna get out of this little ****ass town.