June Load 1

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Filesize settings in the forum software configuration are very liberal. The filesize settings on the server, not so liberal.

Reactions: jelliott

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At 1:30 this morning I was awakened with a call from dispatch asking if I wanted a load picking up at 3, deliver direct. I said sure. I thought it was 3 pm. Turns out it was 3 am. I got up and drove it. Serious rain storms from SC to KY today. It's been a great weeek. 6 loads in 6 days.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another good busy week 5 for 5. The freight switch seems to be back in the on position again ;)

Emptied late last night in Whitehall, MI.
Always glad to see a Walmart right by my drop.
Unfortunately, this was a unfriendly parking Walmart.
About every 6 feet was a no over night parking/ no camping/ don't even think of staying here sign.

Ok, I can take a hint :rolleyes:

Not wanting to take a chance, I drove 20 miles to Muskegon to a very friendly Walmart.
Guess who got my shopping business ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another good busy week 5 for 5. The freight switch seems to be back in the on position again ;)

Emptied late last night in Whitehall, MI.
Always glad to see a Walmart right by my drop.
Unfortunately, this was a unfriendly parking Walmart.
About every 6 feet was a no over night parking/ no camping/ don't even think of staying here sign.

Ok, I can take a hint :rolleyes:

Not wanting to take a chance, I drove 20 miles to Muskegon to a very friendly Walmart.
Guess who got my shopping business ;)
See ya tomorrow...

" LOAD 1 "

Reactions: Ragman and RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Optimistic! Numbers are slowly but steadily creeping up and we are seeing increased volumes. 2 more large suppliers onboard Ing with us over the next two weeks. Mexico tariff issue resolved last night.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime