June Load 1

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Filesize settings in the forum software configuration are very liberal. The filesize settings on the server, not so liberal.

Reactions: jelliott

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At 1:30 this morning I was awakened with a call from dispatch asking if I wanted a load picking up at 3, deliver direct. I said sure. I thought it was 3 pm. Turns out it was 3 am. I got up and drove it. Serious rain storms from SC to KY today. It's been a great weeek. 6 loads in 6 days.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another good busy week 5 for 5. The freight switch seems to be back in the on position again ;)

Emptied late last night in Whitehall, MI.
Always glad to see a Walmart right by my drop.
Unfortunately, this was a unfriendly parking Walmart.
About every 6 feet was a no over night parking/ no camping/ don't even think of staying here sign.

Ok, I can take a hint :rolleyes:

Not wanting to take a chance, I drove 20 miles to Muskegon to a very friendly Walmart.
Guess who got my shopping business ;)

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another good busy week 5 for 5. The freight switch seems to be back in the on position again ;)

Emptied late last night in Whitehall, MI.
Always glad to see a Walmart right by my drop.
Unfortunately, this was a unfriendly parking Walmart.
About every 6 feet was a no over night parking/ no camping/ don't even think of staying here sign.

Ok, I can take a hint :rolleyes:

Not wanting to take a chance, I drove 20 miles to Muskegon to a very friendly Walmart.
Guess who got my shopping business ;)
See ya tomorrow...

" LOAD 1 "

Reactions: Ragman and RoadTime

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I had a productive day today. Shopping at Walmart, Laundry and I got a load for Sunday. Even getting in a 34 hour restart. I also used some of my points and ordered Tiffany a Fire HD 8 tablet and a video game for her Nintendo Switch.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Optimistic! Numbers are slowly but steadily creeping up and we are seeing increased volumes. 2 more large suppliers onboard Ing with us over the next two weeks. Mexico tariff issue resolved last night.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Great day at the 9th annual Load One Customer Charity Golf Outing. Our biggest one yet. A lot of happy customers had a great time and we raised thousands for charity.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is with a heavy heart I report the passing of Mike Gariepy. Many of you knew Mike as he has worked in the Load One warehouse area for the last ten years. No further details are available at this time. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.