June in the land of ONE!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning Load One live from Detroit airport! Plane is getting some maintenance done and we have a over 2hr delay. So its Chilis for now! Then head to Fort Mitchell and get the van and get back in service. Mr. E you've got nice airport here with great restaurants!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
One of these days I expect to drive by and see a big blue L on a tailfin sticking out of a hangar.
You know, I was looking to see if i seen a BIG sign there. I also had the binoculars out wondering if I stumbled upon Mr. E! LOL

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Unloaded this morning and shower then bed. Got two calls today, they were no goes. Time to hit the shower again and start thinking about bed. See what happens tomorrow!

Reactions: ntimevan

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Goodbye Load One

So glad that you were the last carrier for me. Good people, no, make that Great People! Best run company out there.

Just wished I got a new hat, as this one is a little tried lol.

Good Luck to one and all.

Steady has left the Road!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 turndowns logged for the same run number. Makes me feel special.

Congrats on the retirement Eddie!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
2 turndowns logged for the same run number. Makes me feel special.
It makes me feel a little better that it's happened to someone else. :D

I once got two turndowns for one load, that I didn't turn down, and as it turns out we didn't actually even bid on.

Just one of those things. I was driving in rural New Mexico and didn't have a cell signal for a little bit. A few minutes after the missed call I got a notification of the voicemail, called in and said I'd do that, and when they went in to add a correction to the turndown it resulted in a second turndown, but at least the reason in the note for the turndown said I didn't turn it down. C'est la vie.

Reactions: RoadTime